[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sudden Impotence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
9 KB, 645x773
So I've been with my girlfriend for about 3 years, both 20 now.

The first year sex was amazing, I'd last for over an hour most times and we'd both be really into it, but the second year when we started college and being actual adults is when things started to go downhill.

We were both working our asses off during the summer to pay for school so where wasn't much playtime then.

When we finally got back to the weekly/twice a week frequency I finished by about the third thrust, which seemed explainable by the summer gap, but my stamina just never came back. We've had only a handful of great sessions since then and most times I'm done in a matter of seconds, which doesn't sound bad considering statistics but I'm sure gf misses the good ol' days too.

As for causes, I can't really think of anything specific. Fapping has been pretty constant, mild depression/just feeling kinda down a lot hasn't changed much. If anything, I'm much healthier and more physically fit from work. Any anons have similar experiences or fixes?
>>
halp guiz
>>
>>17319543
this post was skipped becuase no one cares how long you last in bed
>>
>>17319515
Wear a condom and stop busting inside a chick @ 20. You'll improve stamina as the sensations will be less and you won't end up with a kid prematurely.
>>
>>17319568
She's allergic to latex and lube, haven't found anything that work yet
>>
Do you always finish inside of her?
>>
You need to try something new. Get a nice looking black man and have him pound her you'll be diamond by the time he done with her. Also maybe you turned gay
>>
>>17319612
Usually yeah. Since she started the pill she yells at me if I try to pull out
>>
>>17319620
>she yells at me if I try to pull out

R E D F L A G
E
D
F
L
A
G
>>
>>17319586
There are other things besides latex. She probably says that because she fucked someone who didn't know they should NOT mix latex with oil based lube.

I don't buy this "I'm allergic to latex" shit, it's called: "I can't read the fucking instructions"
>>
File: bait.png (3 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
3 KB, 197x256
>>17319620
kek
>>
File: 1465590781369.gif (1023 KB, 396x361) Image search: [Google]
1465590781369.gif
1023 KB, 396x361
>>17319620
>Usually yeah. Since she started the pill she yells at me if I try to pull out

R E D F L A G
E
D
F
L
A
G

Also, that's not impotence, my friend. Just a hair trigger.
>>
>>17319632
Its actually a thing, she can't wear latex gloves or anything like that, she has tons of allergies, including latex alternatives for protection
>>
>>17319648
>She's allergic to latex and alternatives

So she is allergic to sheepskin and lambskin condoms? kek

It's okay to trust your girl when she is on the pill. Until it's not.
>>
>>17319661
Condoms used to help until she reacted to them all, there's just nothing I've found that's latex free and non lubed that doesn't irritate her muff
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.