[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you imagine what life as a 5/10 female must be like in dating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
Can you imagine what life as a 5/10 female must be like in dating?

Literally doing zero work, guys throw themselves at you all the time. Never experience rejection, unrequited love or loneliness. Custom bf on demand at all times. Hell you can even hit on guys if you wanted.

To top it off, if you want to be a housewife, you can reject a guy for not making enough money to be able to support you! Must be nice.
>>
File: 1467527830863.jpg (454 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1467527830863.jpg
454 KB, 3000x3000
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17319337

Not an argument
>>
>>17319346

Your post isn't an argument either...? You're just making empty statements which show a real lack of understanding (when it comes to girls). No evidence, nor argument, no substance, just a bunch of hot air and frustration.
>>
If you're not asking for advice then get off the advice board
>>
>>17319337
most of what he is saying is right though. you cant deny that. a 5/10 girl gets sex and a relationship so much easier than more or less any guy. even chads have to put in more alot more effort then 5/10 girls.
>>
>>17319335
It's not the girl's fault then, is it? If guys weren't so horny then girls wouldn't have it so easy.
>>
>>17319335
What do you need help with, exactly?
If you just want to post random shit, go to /b/ or something.
>>
>>17319335
>>17319367
It's usually the males that court the females in the animal kingdom. Women get away with so many things because of their biology. It's literally in their genes to have the upper hand when it comes to romance.
Not sure what advice to give, though.
>>
>>17319381
>It's not the girl's fault then, is it
it is partially because they more or less always expect guys to put in the work. a lot of guys approach girls because they have no other choice.
>>
>>17319335
I don't imagine this tripe because I have more important things to do. Move the fuck on.
>>
I'd say not to get hung up on it. At the end of the day, even when you get that pussy, you're NOT getting anything, so don't invest in. Talk to me when girls carry around fortune cookies, or nickles in their vaginas. So you can at least get some prize for fucking.

"Oh, a fortune cookie, thanks babe!"

As it stands, you don't even get that.

If it's about getting laid in the first place, think of it like a grocery store. You don't walk into a grocery store to buy apples, and their like "Sorry, we're out of apples." with you like "Yeah, I'm just gonna hang around here incessantly until they have apples again."

Nope, you find a store that has apples in stock.
>>
>>17319389
we are more consciously aware than animals though. in the animals kingdom males basically rape females. justifying womens shit by that definition, also justifies rape.
>>
>>17319395
if anyone would stop the problem would be solved. but guys won't stop because of the thirst. so it's the guys fault desu
>>
>>17319395
Then if guys stopped putting in the work, girls wouldn't expect it so much, right?
>>
Can't believe you are all such newfags.
This is /r9k/ baitpasta.

Just goes to show who is new and/or from Reddit and Tumblr.
>>
>>17319405
>>17319406
you could also say if women started putting in the work, it would balance things out. its like saying to one region of people to stop working because they produce the majority of resources, when really the other region should step up their game and contribute more resources.

even when it comes to basic shit like talking, girls put in no effort, men always have to control the conversation.
>>
>>17319335
So what? What are you trying to accomplish here?
>boooo life is unfair QQ

Get the fuck back to r9k, you underage cuck. This is an /adv/ice board
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.