[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soon to be 19 yaer old here. I am a friendless, hugless, kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_37.png (688 KB, 654x544) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_37.png
688 KB, 654x544
Soon to be 19 yaer old here. I am a friendless, hugless, kissless virgin. I lvie in a rural area, and there are literally no social outlets that I can think of that aren't insular or require a unique interest. My only 'friend' is leaving for Florida next month to go to college, and I can't really consider him a friend because I haven't talked to him since Freshman year (I've graduated). What the fuck do I do to turn my life around? I feel like my life is spiraling downwards into a deep sad abyss. I was already depressed and filled with anxiety before, but I feel like it's only been worsening this summer. I haven't left my room a single time since graduating, and I've done nothing but read up on programming and read visual and light novels. I just want a friend or someone to hangout with, a girlfriend at this point seems like a fucking luxury. Just looking at this board and seeing the problems that some people complain about in comparison to mine infuriate me. It's not fucking fair.

tl;dr
How in the ever loving fuck does a guy without a bridgehead to launch from spear his way into the completely foreign world of normies? I live in a rural area and have no friends
>>
>>17319137
get out of your rural shithole. Chances are any interesting people around you are on their way out and you'll be stuck without any potentials. Moving should be the first thing you do.
>>
>>17319137
In a similar boat here OP.I think people like us have no road laid out for us,so we just have to make our own.After being paralyzed by inaction since I finished high school,I've realised that I have to do something,anything in order to move on.
>>
>>17319151
Can't exactly leave this place. I've got no money and a permit. Even if I did leave, I have no idea where I would go.

>>17319155
I agree. It just sucks when you don't know which chess piece to advance, you know?
>>
>>17319161
Just move any of the pieces,it doesn't matter which
>>
>>17319161
Join the military.
>>
>>17319204
I've got a cousin in the armed forces, he directed me towards college rather than the military. I've been thinking about it a lot lately though. I scored high enough to land a cushy air force job, but I don't want to land up in some desert full of sandnigs. Would definitely be a viable choice if I could get into Japan.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.