[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to increase my chances to find a girl who's attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1464855291344s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464855291344s.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
How to increase my chances to find a girl who's attracted to me?
I don't get it, I put myself out there but it seems like every girl I met only had at best platonic feelings for me. Not one gave me that vibe.
>>
>>17318717
>How to increase my chances to find a girl who's attracted to me?
By making yourself as attractive as possible.
>>
>>17318720
I'm pretty hygienic, groomed, tall and people think I'm pretty funny.
I'm also above average looking.
>>
>>17318723
I'm sure you could improve somewhere
>>
>>17318724
That's true but there is plenty of people who are far from perfect but are still able to find someone.
>>
>>17318727
That has nothing to do with your question, you're asking about how to increase your chances.
>>
>>17318731
I'm just trying to get outside perspective to see if it's my fault or it's just circumstance.
>>
>>17318737
We really can't tell, but if you're just as you say you are, it's the latter.

Do you actually ask girls out, or wait for them to come to you?
>>
>>17318739
>Do you actually ask girls out, or wait for them to come to you?
I'd only ask a girl out if I could feel mutual attraction between us
>>
>>17318742
There's 99% of the problem.
>>
>>17318745
Isn't that usually how that works out though?
>>
>>17318752
You're likely to miss out on chances with girls who you think may be out of your league.
>>
>>17318752
Not necessarily. There's a fair chance that a girl you don't think is interested would say yes if you actually asked her out.
>>
>>17318727
Those people clearly have something you don't. Find out what it is. Maybe you're not as attractive as you think you are. Maybe you are boring, an asshole, desperate, or whatever other quality that turns girls off.
>>
>>17318766
None of those that you listed are necessarily deal breakers, I know many people who fit those labels but they can still find someone.
>>
>>17318773
Clearly they have something you don't. Reading your posts, it kinda seems clear that you have a very high opinion of yourself. Your arrogance probably turns girls off. And you most likely also carry an air of desperation, always a major turnoff.
>>
>>17318781
>very high opinion of yourself
I think you might be severely autistic and just throwing around the word "desperate" doesn't mean anything, I let things happen naturally.
You're thinly veiled shade throwing that you're passing off as constructive criticism gives off that "I'm a huge cunt" from reading your posts.
>>
>>17318773
>>17318799
Ask. Girls. Out.
>>
>>17318810
>Ask girls out without any implied invitation
Now that's desperate
>>
>makes thread asking why he isn't getting girls
>anons diagnose him from his replies
>OP is an cunt
>refuses to acknowledge his faults

stay single bitch boi
>>
>>17318847
Lol, I'm a pretty reasonable guy. Just because you give "advice", it doesn't mean it's correct or I have to accept it.
Asking out girls who haven't even flirted with you is fucking creepy.
Get your salty thirsty ass out of here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.