[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have known this girl since 3rd grade. In the years after high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1465591934148.gif (2 MB, 280x150) Image search: [Google]
1465591934148.gif
2 MB, 280x150
I have known this girl since 3rd grade. In the years after high school we became close amigos, partied a bit, smoked a slot of weed, etc. Pretty sure she had a crush on me, but it was never a big deal.

Then we start drifting apart, I become more focused on school, she gets more into drugs. She went to rehab for heroin, got out, relapsed, and during this time I was supportive, tried to be her friend again but she was a shell of herself.

She ended up relapsing again and I completely checked out. Couldn't handle it. She contacted me recently and says she has a bunch of free time after losing her job (3rd or 4th she's been fired from). I don't want to see her. I don't want anything to do with her. But I don't want to be a dick.

Is it okay to just blow her off with bullshit excuses to not hang out until she understands and goes away?
>>
>>17318601
She's probably trying to use you to get to heroin
>former heroin addict checking in
>>
Might honestly just be best to be upfront about why you don't want to talk to her anymore. At the very least she won't be questioning why you don't like her anymore.
>>
>>17318603
>former
You say that now, they always do.
>member of several meth, heroin, and pure crack addicts here.
>>
>>17318603
>>17318606
>edit, family member
You know my point, however.
>>
>>17318603
I don't have heroin, never gave her money either.
>>
>>17318604
Honesty hurts. At least this way she has the freedom to rationalize it however she wants.

Maybe I'm actually really busy?
>>
>>17318606
Just because your family is shit in every way doesn't mean some people don't get off track once, clean up, and stay straight.

I'm a recovering alcoholic and do the whole AA thing because I have no other choice but I have a cousin who went on some pretty rough drug benders in HS, went to rehab once, and cleaned up. That was around 15 years ago and she is still good.

Not everything is the way it is for you
>>
>>17318620
Yeah honesty can hurt but being stuck in the void guessing on why someone you've known for a long time hates you for all you know isn't the best either. At least that's the way I look at it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.