[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ah fuck boys I need some help. I visited my sister's house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1437340379064.jpg (61 KB, 540x459) Image search: [Google]
1437340379064.jpg
61 KB, 540x459
Ah fuck boys I need some help. I visited my sister's house with our parents for a fourth of July celebration earlier tonight and I realized something disturbing. I think my niece is attracted to me.

She's my sister's oldest child, from before she married. I remember I was 18 the year she was born. Her other two kids are with her husband and my niece I think has felt left out as the stepchild. We bonded a lot when she was little and my sister was living with us. Now that she's into puberty it seems like it's developed into some kind of weird daddy issues thing she's got going on. She was getting really carried away with transparent touching and obvious innuendo. Literally grabbing at my penis repeatedly at one point as a "joke," yeah, she was definitely smiling.

I just kind of distanced myself (hands in the air, not aroused) and left before she did anything too stupid. She's a good kid and I'm glad she's not getting teen pregnant or something but really wtf.
>>
advise her to seek therapy
>>
>>17318294
>getting teen pregnant
Hahahahahaha
>>
You say she's going through puberty? I reckon it's just a phase she's going through and she'll grow out of it. I mean, most people do stupid shit when they're going through all those changes
>>
>>17318312
Exactly. She's just curious and its all new experiences to her. Unfortunately, most blossoming young girls don't really understand/comprehend that it can escalate to as the other anon, teen pregnancy.
Proceed with caution and you have done well so far with how you have handled it so far. Honestly, if you react, I think she would go ALL the way as she'd be too caught up in the moment.
Im not really sure how you are meant to 'fix' it... therapy seems like an ok way to open discussion about it, but might not address anything. Sometimes, I think the good ol' "keep your daughters under lock and key" until they are legally adults is the easiest approach.

It's a crazy world sometimes isn't it.. women are... strange..
>>
I am starting to believe it is a thing for girls to be attracted to their young uncles/older cousins.
Non-brother "brother figure" maybe?

Anyway what do you need help with? You already said you won't do anything stupid.
If I were you I'd just forget about it and ignore it... she'll realise how stupid she was soon and she'll stop.
>>
>>17318294
fuck her. the sex will be amazing. having dirty secrets is awesome.
>>
>>17318294
This is really fucking hot, in the name of the fetish-god you have to have sex with her.

> I have the chance to eat from this double forbidden fruit.
> what should I do /adv/

At least have a little smell you faggot.
>>
Don't rape your niece lad she can't consent if she just hit puberty.

If she wants family give her a father figure she needs so she can be happy, don't fuck her and have her think of father figure as something to fuck that shit would be sick.
>>
>>17318456
I think it might be a guy thing too. Just speaking for myself but i had crushes on aunts and shit,
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.