[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Me and my wife are part of a group of swingers. There are 2 other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1420961154480.png (631 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420961154480.png
631 KB, 1280x720
Me and my wife are part of a group of swingers. There are 2 other couples involved and its a lot of fun, we have a nice dinner party, then go into who ever is hosting's bedroom / sleep area and have a nice orgy. Well my wife has been wanting to go less and less... which usually means I stay home with her. When I ask her why she doesn't want to go she says she just doesn't feel like it. These parties are usually a weekly thing and we haven't been to one together in a month now, and I missed two weeks in a row, I'm beginning to think she wants to be monogamous which is something I told her before we were married, wasn't going to happen. What should I do?

on a side note, she has also been bringing up kids a lot lately, which is another thing we agreed to not be having.
>>
Find someone else or deal with it.

Honestly, nobody has any control over their own preferences. Yours might not change but others' might.
>>
>>17318060
Sounds like she is having second thoughts on the agreement. Talk to her about what she wants. Unfortunately, it sounds like you two are moving in different directions.
>>
>>17318073
this regrettably, I have to give you a lot of credit for laying your cards on the table before you got married and don't shy away from bringing that fact up as well as standing your ground on who you are. Unfortunately it seems she may have agreed to this in the hopes that it was just a phase or that she could "change you". Or maybe she's just changed.

Regardless you need to have a frank discussion about this where you are crystal clear about the fact that if she wants to have kids its not going to happen with you.
>>
deal with it
>>
Talk to your wife.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.