[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck my brother's ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: pic.jpg (10 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
10 KB, 282x179
When i was 11 my brother had this girlfriend , super atractive.
He was 19 and she was 18 they dated for a really long time i think 5 years or soo.
Well now im 19 and i went to the city where she lived because i wanted to see some old friends.
Its a really small town and i saw her again when i was shoping.
I talked to her and she didn't recognize me at the first time, well we went to a bar to have some drinks and just talk, we haven't seen eachother since years.
She gave me her number and invited me to her place tomorrow.
She is still super hot and i don't know what to do, she is an amazing girl but i don't know guys....
I'ts my brother's ex.
>>
>>17317684
In situations like this i tend to assume its a trap.
>>
eh I wouldn't.
>>
Why do you assume she wants to fuck? If so, stay away. That's nope territory right there
>>
Where does your brother live now? Also, are you retarded?
>>
>>17317684
Do it anyway don't be a pussy bitch. IF your bro were a good bro he'd be long over it. Otherwise he's a sissy loser you should disown.
>>
>>17317684
Bros before hoes, quite literally in this case

I think your brother's ex gf got tired of him because he got older so now she sees in you the younger version of your brother so it's just going to hurt you and your brother if you do it

Or maybe i'm just overthinking it but I would stay the fuck away if I were you
>>
>>17317736
you're way over thinking it.
You can't get hurt unless you're pleb enough to catch feelings. Get More Stoic, histrionic sissy
This would be a great lay. DOn't ruin it for him. He's gunna cum buckets.
>>
>>17317739
I second this. Opportunity of a lifetime.
>>
Give her the D. Thrust in her, but don't trust in her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.