[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have friend who used to be a huge asshole to everyone >Cut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 517zPOghcrL._SX342_.jpg (21 KB, 342x300) Image search: [Google]
517zPOghcrL._SX342_.jpg
21 KB, 342x300
>Have friend who used to be a huge asshole to everyone
>Cut him out of the friend group for a while
>Eventually he comes back, really trying to be nice
>Isn't a saint, but is significantly less assholeish than before
>A few friends in our group are super stubborn and just refuse to give him another chance
>Constantly get into arguments about peoples refusal to just suck it up and get along with him

I'm just trying as hard as I can to keep the peace and it isn't working. Everyones just being a stubborn whiny petty bitch about things.

What do.
>>
What does he do? Usually, if people piss others off without realizing it it's autism. My dad is a real fucking asshole. But in hindsight he might just be severely autistic. Maybe tell your friends that. They might be a bit nore understanding.
>>
>>17317580
He just thought it was funny to be an asshole to people.

I realize that if you don't like someone you don't have to be friends with them, I'm just tired of the drama
>>
Your friends have no obligation to forgive him

Your friends have no obligation to give him another chance.

By your logic murderers should be let out of prison if they're really really sorry they did it
>>
>>17317585
Give an example
>>
>>17317595
He dated one of the girls in our group for a while and he didn't treat her well at all.

He would saying degrading things towards her and shit all the time. I don't think he was trying to be hurtful it's just where is sense of humor lied.

Too her defense despite not liking him she still tolerates him for the sake of the group.

The main issue is this one guy who doesn't really have any solid reasons for not liking him
>>
>>17317633
That wasn't a real example. I still have no clue what kind of rude we are talking about. But offending peoole with your humor is mostly a provlem of autism. Lack of empathy and being able to judge the appropriate nature of things to say in social settings. That one guy who just don't like him might just wanted to stick his dick inside that particular guy and now resents him.
>>
>How do I make people be friends with people they don't like.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.