[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all med sleuths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 628x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 628x434
Also, some venting in there.

I'll cut straight to it. Since October of last year, I've had some crazy shit going on with my body. It started with what felt like growing pains in my left arm. Sometimes in the shoulder, sometimes the elbow, and even the wrist. Sometimes it was so painful I couldn't sleep on it. Within a month of developing that, I began to get cankor sores in my mouth. They'd come and go rather quickly. Some tongue bleeding with circular red patches too. My throat also hurt something wicked. Kept me up at night as well. Go to doc, get diagnosed with tendonitis. Nothing to say about my throat. That's cool.

By February, the pain in my arm and mouth just... goes away. Didn't really do much to initiate that. Felt like there wasn't much to do. Starting around mid April, I develop this circular rash on right hand, above lip, and around both eyes. The rash on hand itches like mad sometimes. Around my eyes was a little itchy and above my lips, not at all. It looks like lizard skin. My skin around my eyes looked particularly like separated, dry scales. My eyes healed in about two weeks. It's almost three months now. My hand still flares up in the original area where it started, with smaller flare ups. Above my lip begins to look dry, and get an irritated shade of red. The only thing that makes it go away is steroid ointments.

Here's the biggest doozy. Around Mid May, my stomach pretty much turned on me. It started out as nausea then morphed into intense pain. Doesn't matter what I ate or didn't eat. I also changed a lot of products thinking it was an allergic reaction. It seems obvious this is systemic. Anyway, the pain was excruciating. Sometimes eating a small bite of something triggers it. Took a 14 day course of nexium, a 2 week course of 20mg omeprazole twice a day,then upped it to 40mg. This is my fourth day on antibiotics for a UTI that fucking came out of no where.
>>
But my stomach has felt better since I started the antibiotics. Sorry about the length. Hopefully the more info, the better. I'm only 24 years old. I feel like I fucking wasted all that time while I did feel normal, bitching about shit that wasn't important, instead of enjoying what I had. I took my health way for fucking granted.
>>
a minor arm injury, stress, delusions, scratching yourself
>>
>>17317415
Impossible to tell without bloodwork. Have you had any?

Too many symptoms over a long period of time.

Any blood boils or blisters?
>>
>>17317415
Postherpetic neuropathy
>>
>>17317425
Right, the symptoms are vague as all hell too. So I really appreciate the consideration. Ill be getting some too.
>>
>>17317428
How would one test for that?
>>
>>17317437
Well. Past history of herpetic viral infection would be one. Then I believe there are some neurological tests you could undergo.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.