[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you can add or displace something /adv/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Knowledge chart.png (29 KB, 899x677) Image search: [Google]
Knowledge chart.png
29 KB, 899x677
Do you think you can add or displace something /adv/ ?
>>
>>17317179
What am I supposed to be looking at? Is this one of those memes about how other people should live their lives? Because according to your chart, this belongs in the sea of useless information
>>
>>17317184
This chart sole purpose is to classify the knowledge one can learn, helping to improve self-fulfilment and point the information that should in priority (regardless of your studies or work) acquired.
>>
Memes should definitely be on the same level as video games.

Whether this means video games should be bumped down or memes should be bumped up, I'm not certain.
>>
>>17317179
>Chimistry

Go to bed kid.
>>
>>17317203
So it's a meme about how people should live their lives, and therefore it's useless. Also you should add 'spelling' in there somewhere, perhaps in the critical knowledge section.

I'm not quite sure what makes you think I care what knowledge you think I should know anyway.
>>
>>17317217
The chart is tailored to fit me, I have absolutely no intention to tell you how to live. As for the spelling, I take note (english isn't my primary language nor my forte), all critique or advice is welcome.
>>
>>17317225
If it's for you, why do you need to know basic engineering, AND math AND chemistry AND history AND Religion AND psychology AND an unknown number of languages AND geography etc.?

Do you actually think you can achieve all this knowledge?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.