[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wyoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image_13.jpg (46 KB, 560x467) Image search: [Google]
image_13.jpg
46 KB, 560x467
Hello /adv/, I am considering moving to the state of Wyoming. What can you tell me about the state that I might not already know? Thinking of Cheyenne specifically, but open to more rural areas as well as long as there is decent work. Any current or former residents willing to share their experience with me?
>>
Probably not gonna find many wyoming anons here.
Went to UWyo for a year myself, since i'm a nutjob.
It was alright. Pretty boring people, but they're nice and friendly.
Helluva lot of bars. Not much else to do, so they're popular.
Weather is shit most of the time. Cold as fuck. Snow starts in october and lasts through may.
Because of the cold and dry, there's no fucking bugs. Which is great coming from the south. Didn't even have nets on the windows, we never needed em.
>>
File: wyo_wind_sock.png (321 KB, 480x378) Image search: [Google]
wyo_wind_sock.png
321 KB, 480x378
>>17317169
Oh and the wind.
>>
>>17317169
Seems like the worst part is the cold and wind for me. I'm super introverted, love guns, and hate taxes. It does not seem perfect, but I'd much prefer it to California
>>
>>17317238
>I'm super introverted, love guns, and hate taxes.

My nigger. That sounds like something I should put in my profile on OKCupid and shit. Too bad I live in the middle of gun-hating and tax-loving Europe.
>>
I've been there, they have a bunch of great national parks but a whole lot of nothing in between them. Not much in the way of cities or culture, but what do you expect?

What were you planning to do there?
>>
>>17317326
Open up a small store in one of the larger areas, maybe Casper or Cheyenne. I currently live in a small California town about 1/20 the size of those cities. If that does not work I would be satisfied with small work until a new opportunity arises. I'm not too picky, as I am young and know that I'm not going to make 80k annually for a long time
>>
>>17317315
You should look into Estonia. I've heard it's the Wyoming of Europe, in that it has shit weather but favorable laws, especially with guns
>>
>>17317130
Money is good here, we have coal and trona mines, fishing and hunting. :)
>>
>>17317939
All of that sounds amazing. Do you have any advice for the winter?
>>
>>17317757
I've heard more about the Czech Republic in that regard.
>>
>>17318876
Czech Republic works too. I don't know as much about it as I do Estonia though
>>
>>17318876
>>17318886
What? We have no guns here.
>>
>>17319118
No. I'm saying Czech Republic has guns.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.