[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1463724030432.gif (479 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
1463724030432.gif
479 KB, 253x200
I've been dating this girl for 5 years, I really love her. The problem is I don't trust her, she didn't tell me she joined the military til the night before she left. The reason was she thought I'd leave her if she didn't finish school. She's been great to me but she dropped this bomb on me and wants me to stay with her. Idk what to do, she didn't tell me about this so what else hasn't she told me?
>>
>>17316854
You're an idiot. You really love her, but you don't trust her?
She kept this from you for her own selfish reasons. Your feelings didn't enter into it.
Think long and hard before you decide to stay with her. I hate to use the word "cuck" because it's over used everywhere on 4chan, but if you stay with her you're telling her that what she did is ok by you. Right?
>>
>>17316854
you don't love her ya goof.
>>
>>17316854
if a stranger sucker punched you on the street would you be wary the next time you saw them or would you pretend it never happened?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.