[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to you deal with living far away from your friends and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 473154.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
473154.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
How to you deal with living far away from your friends and the city you are most active in?

I live at my parents' place and Im a full time student so I cant work to pay rent for my own place in the city so this is basically my only solution....I can't do it anymore, I've always lived in a town way too far away from everything in my life and its ruining my social life and personal time, having to plan every outing I have to make.

None of my friends can come to my place for a casual hangout and when I want to see people it's always me who has to do the effort of travelling that far.

I also hate being home, it really lacks intimacy and that is affecting my sexual time too.

What would you suggest that I do to improve my life?
>>
>>17315674
Can you make new local friends in the town you're in?
>>
>>17315674
Depends on how far far away is
My journey to the city is 1.5 hours and to see people at their place is longer as i have to travel out as well via public transport. I just deal with it and not host stuff at my place. I dont think there's an actual solution if it gets to you that much, asides from traveling more or telling your friends to come to you every now and then
>>
>>17315738
Or as anon said
Make town friends
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.