[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy friend tells he's had a crush on me for like two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x275
>guy friend tells he's had a crush on me for like two years
>we go on a few dates, banter around
>"hey friend am I not attractive enough for you to bang?"
>"no"
>"so I am attractive enough for you to bang?"
>"I'm not going to fuck you"

???????
>>
>>17315597
Wait...who said what?
>>
Interactions change perspective. Admiring someone from afar is way different from dating them. People are at liberty to change their minds at will. Move on.
>>
>>17315601
A (me)
B (friend)
A
B
>>
>>17315612
kek
What does he want to do with you then? Just enjoying unrequited love?
>>
>>17315597
What is it you want to know?
>>
>>17315597
Maybe he decided it's better for whatever reason that you two stay friends? Maybe he just outright doesn't feel comfortable with sex yet? Plenty of simple legitimate reasons for him not to want to fuck after just a few dates.
>>
>>17315597
Holy shit do you come on strong. He probably thinks you're a whore.
>>
>>17315612
So he said he has a crush on you and you asked him to fuck you? And he said no?

Well maybe he doesn't want to look like he is just after your body. Enough women do stupid tests like that, he probably expected some catch.
>>
>>17315597
youre ugly and he doesnt wanna fuck you. i dont see what the big confusion is, he just told you the crush thing out of pity. i wouldnt blame him either, gotta be fking ugly and fat if you post on here
>>
>>17315597
desu if my crush also asked me to just bang her out of the open i'd be really bitter. the only thing i'd be thinking about is "how many other men has this slut fucked on the drop of a hat?"
>>
>>17316233

Are you this insecure?
>>
>>17315744
>he doesn't want to look like he is just after your body
> Enough women do stupid tests like that, he probably expected some catch.
This. Read other threads.
Some dumbass chicks will ask questions like that to "test" the guy.
>>
>>17316233
Guess what, humans are sexual beings. Get over it! The only reason you think that way is because you are afraid that you wont perform as well as the other guys.

Nigga go get some confidence.
>>
>>17316233
same here I would lose respect for her and I would just dropper her. girls like that have seen more cocks then farmers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.