[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A particular fetish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nz7f8wctaK1thnxiao1_500.gif (1 MB, 415x295) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz7f8wctaK1thnxiao1_500.gif
1 MB, 415x295
Okay, if this is complicated, I don't mind explaining, just try to bear with me.

I'm a guy, early 20s. Nobody's really "normal" but I'm probably a normie by consensus. Can talk to people, have dated girls, can get laid (but I'm on a dry streak/busy so i haven't in a few months). And, if I take what women tell me, a pretty big dick. Not really into the alpha/beta dichotomy but sexually dominant in bed.

Anyway. So over the last few months, I've become more and more interested in male chastity, and even placing myself in chastity. I've jerked off to the idea and a good amount of material. I have a sort of "loving wife" fantasy where a woman I'm in love with places me in chastity to "keep me honest" and tease/deny me endlessly, but in a caring, non-crazy way.

But here's the problem. Everything I've read on the subject makes me worry that it warps your mind and ruins your relationship. I don't mean things like being more "in tune" with your woman's desires. I mean like being blackmailed, turning into a cuck or being turned into a sissy trap, whether that's a machination of your own mind or your partner's. It seems like this particular fetish can completely change everyone and everything involved.

And that's not something I want at all. The idea of trusting a woman to keep me in chastity and her going crazy and pulling a 180 on me makes me sick to my stomach, but it's something I'd like to try for a legitimate amount of time at least once. What should I do? Should I just try to forget about this fetish?
>>
>>17315217
>I mean like being blackmailed, turning into a cuck or being turned into a sissy trap
You're giving her real power of you and that's the thrill but I don't see why it would devolve into what you're talking about unless both you and your girlfriend was downplaying how into this you are.
>>
>>17315285
Like 70% of all accounts I've read online have gone:
1. Couple starts chastity play
2. Woman becomes more comfortable in role
2. Goes from being consensually nonconsensual to wholly nonconsensual (AKA "you're not getting out")
4. Woman becomes more cruel, engages in cucking, blackmail, humiliation, sissification
5. Man can never hope to have normal relationship with her again (and possibly any other woman)

And that's not what I want.
>>
>>17315217

I think the first real problem here is you really need to reflect on what aspects of this fetish excite you and why

Don't engage in some shit like this unless you can drill to the root
>>
>>17315341
I can reflect on it more in time, but what excites me the most is submitting to a woman in such an intimate way, along with the idea that I wouldn't just be able to pleasure myself whenever I wanted, only she would be in control of that. Going back to the "loving wife" thing, the idea of a woman taking care of my dick for me turns me on like crazy.
>>
>>17315362

Now the why
>>
>>17315366
Why, I'm not too sure. Maybe deep down part of me wants to have a woman doting on me in all aspects of my life. I've never really had that.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.