[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my girlfriend jealous? [spoiler]without actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1459099674974.png (77 KB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1459099674974.png
77 KB, 300x188
How do I make my girlfriend jealous?

[spoiler]without actually cheating on her[/spoiler]
>>
>>17313993
Why do you want to make your girlfriend jealous?
It will OBVIOUSLY backfire.
>>
>>17314002

She claims that she is never jealous, etc

Also, I would like to check if she is really interested in me. If she really like me, she WILL be jealous, right?
>>
There is something wrong with your relationship. Put your efforts into fixing it instead of making it worse.

It's a different story if you're planning to dump her anyway and are thinking of ways to hurt her before you break up. In that case, rephrase your question and I'm sure some people more mean-spirited than me can give you ways to do that.
>>
>>17314011
>If she really like me, she WILL be jealous, right?
nope
>>
>>17314011
Nope. If she trusts you she will do her best to not get jealous. It sounds like you don't trust her.
>>
>>17314011
Are you 12 or something? Does she do something to make you doubt her feelings for you? Do you feel loved? If your relationship is going well, why the fuck would you go and ruin something good? If your relationship is going bad, dump her or work on the issues.
Don't play games, it's immature as fuck.

I honestly am not a jealous person - I think that if someone wants to cheat on me they will, if they don't want to, they don't.
The last time a guy I was seeing tried to make me jealous by telling me how cute and interesting this girl at work was, or how good his ex girlfriend was in bed, I dumped him because I didn't think he was interested.
He still texts me every day. I am engaged to someone else.
>>
>>17314033

I don't trust her at all. We are at the start of our relationship, and I would like to test what kind of a person she is
>>
>>17313993
let me guess, she's got a shit ton of guy "friends"
>>
>>17314039

Nope
>>
>>17314038
You have some issues man. Good luck.
>>
>>17314038
Why the fuck would you date someone you don't trust?
Leave her and see a therapist. You're fucking crazy.
>>
>>17313993
>shit testing your gf
what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>17313993
don't do this, OP. It will make things worse. If she gets jealous, she will become resentful of you.
>>
>>17314038
You gotta be either some stupid fuck guido or 12 years old, goddamn. I feel bad for your gf.
>>
>>17313993
by posting dick pics right here right now
>>
>>17314036
you, I like you. Giving betas what they deserve
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.