[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life decision
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (2 MB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 224x250
After watching the Wales/Belgium game and seeing Hal Robson Kanu score, he's a friend of my family. It's reignited something inside of me to start up pursuing football as a career.

I played and had trials for developmental a squads for professional teams most notably Watford.

I'm 21 and out of shape, not overweight but I have a small belly and haven't kicked a ball in about a year.

I am willing to keep a part time job and solely focus on this but for the first time in years I'm scared... I'm really scared, what do /adv/?
>>
>>17313976
>I'm 21 and out of shape
mmmmmmm
Best bet is to work and join a non professional team. You train and get in shape

If you're good you can move up
>>
>>17314077
I was regarded as India's breakthrough player at one point, I just don't know what went wrong :/ but I'm good, damn good.
>>
>>17313976
Just do it, OP. Start playing in any team, get in shape, train long and hard, start making friends with people in the business, dedicate every single minute of your free time pursuing this.
>>
>>17314104
I think if that's what you want then do it. But you've maybe lost some of your potential from not doing anything and being out of shape.

I think like another anon said join a non professional one. And try and focus on getting better. Lift, run practise drills, shooting etc. You know what to do.

If you're good enough you'll be able to move up. I believe in you anon.
>>
>>17314125
Thank you for you're advice, I appreciate every word.

>>17314139
You are the first person in a long time to say that to me, it's hit me right where I needed it. I don't know you and probably never will but I'll make you proud anon, I swear it.
>>
>>17314151
Good luck with it anon
Side note what year were you born? And what is your nationality?
94 or 95 and India?

Just so I can maybe play you on football manager if you do make it. No creep
>>
>>17314151
And /fit/ can help aswell if you go over there
>>
>>17314178
94 England but I have the ability to play for India through my family. If it does happen by any miracle 94 England/India and the name is Jay ;)
>>
>>17314184
Will do :) thank you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.