[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do /adv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: halp.png (189 KB, 1439x1904) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
189 KB, 1439x1904
What should I do /adv/?
>>
>the mall
Start out by coming back when you turn 18
>>
>>17313628
POMF
>>
>>17313628
don't even bother with them
they're trying to find every reason not to hang out with you
plus people who type like that are stupid
>>
>>17313628
Hmmm. My honest advice is to try to talk to more girls. If she was more attracted to you, she wouldn't care what you guys would be doing as long as you guys were together. Don't put all your eggs in a difficult case such as this one, you'll set yourself for disappointment. But keep talking to this one still, for support
>>
>>17313657
So I should just drop it altogether?
>>
>>17313663
I haven't had much experience in this so thank you for your help
>>
>>17313664
Do you know how to read?
Your answer to this question is the answer to your dumb question you just asked me.
>>
>>17313669
Yeah. Don't drop her altogether, its good to have girls that are friends around. She might one day introduce you to more of her friends, old and new. Its very important to keep your associate circle very big for future jobs and relationships.

But yeah, just don't put in more effort. Just see her when you see her
>>
>>17313722
This is going to sound autistic but how do I keep her at a friend level, I havent had many friends that were girls so like I said, I'm not used to it
>>
>>17313740
You simply don't try to make any more romantic advances. Don't suddenly change the conversation, try to sneak a new conversation under her nose. Just know that women are very inquisitive creatures.
>>
>>17313751
Ok then I'm starting to understand now, thank you for giving me your advice anon
>>
She sounds like a bitch. I wouldn't even bother.
>>
>>17313628
Lol ur boring don't talk to girls until you develop a personality lmao
>>
File: dropped.png (122 KB, 1439x1101) Image search: [Google]
dropped.png
122 KB, 1439x1101
Dropped
>>
File: crying_nagisa.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
crying_nagisa.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>17313952
>>
LOL hahahahaha
>>
File: 1466404446447.png (269 KB, 401x317) Image search: [Google]
1466404446447.png
269 KB, 401x317
>>17314115
>mfw listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY while eating an apple after a day of wonderful physical exertion

I laughed pretty good at this
>>
>>17314115
You see, never did she went to go with you anyway. Next time, try to actually plan some stuff, tell the girl you're interested in at that time, to come with you, you'll have a better chance if you know what you want to do. That way she can decide wether it sounds fun or not.
>>
>>17314146
Want*
>>
>>17314129
Hey thats pretty good

>>17314146
I'll make sure to take note of that, thank you anon
>>
>>17313628
Netflix and chill
>>
>>17314128
I was going to post this, but it warms my heart to see that some other Anon beat me to it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.