[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I transfer from a community college to NYU?? or should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1459813954570.png (136 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1459813954570.png
136 KB, 500x477
Can I transfer from a community college to NYU??
or should I go to a shitty Uni (Montclair State or William Paterson) and try to transfer
Also how does room and board work at NYU??
>>
>>17313035
You can apply, but there's definitely penalties towards acceptance rates transfering from cc rather than another uni.
If the school is the only factor changing (gpa and course load stay the same) it will obviously be easier from a better school.
They have building that you dorm in, costs a lot cause city, but that's just NYU in general.
Good luck with all those expenses, gg if you think they'll give you money.
>>
>>17313217
What if it's a shit tier state school??
>>
>>17313335
Better odds than a cc. Not a guarantee, but this is the game you have to play with applications.
>>
Don't go to NYU, it's ludicrously overpriced.
>>
>>17313678
Any other good schools in NYC??
>>
>>17313818
Tons, what did you want to study?
>>
>>17313991
Finance, buisness
>>
>>17314066
Baruch college has a good program for that. Do you live in new York?
>>
>>17314084
No NJ
20 miles from Manhattan tho
>>
my cousin finished her degree at Montclair and got a masters from nyu. My friend did a bs at william paterson and got a master from stevens.

Those two schools are not bad if you actually put in the work, but they do lack the finer resources say nyu would have due to its price.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.