[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>graduating next month >graduating with decent grades >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: NUT.png (440 KB, 1280x763) Image search: [Google]
NUT.png
440 KB, 1280x763
>graduating next month
>graduating with decent grades
>have a really well paid job lined up for the autumn
>going travelling this summer
>have inherited money so Ive got lots of income already
>friends and family all love me

>feels meaningless and hollow whilst im still a kissless virgin

Anyone else feel like this? I feel like a piece of shit because I have friends with money problems or academic worries or mental health problems, and I pretty much have nothing to worry about right now. I should be looking forward to life but instead im selfishly feeling bad for myself because Im single. And being single plays on my mind constantly.I made efforts over the last four years, asking a few girls out and making efforts to improve my appearance and behaviour. But I feel like behind my back people say Im a bit of a creeper.I thought Id meet someone interested in me before I finished Uni, but I always felt unattractive and shit and now Ive got an uncertain future ahead of me.

I know Ive got nothing really to cry about, and that kind of makes it worse.
>>
File: Don_9a98ee_864507.jpg (33 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Don_9a98ee_864507.jpg
33 KB, 500x375
You're confused mate.
I understand it completely.
The reason for your confusion is that you've been lied to for your entire life.
Things are actually not what they seem in society.

I rarely point people in the direction of the truth, because if you want to find the answers,
you will. Even though it will hurt, the truth will set you free.

Find the Red Pill.
>>
>>17312353
You honestly don't have anything to cry about. You really don't. You are very paranoid. Your situation is very delicate, so all I can say is that you will find love. Incredibly ugly people date each other all the time, have ugly children, and die happy ugly lives.
>>
>>17312516
> Loooooove will set you free
> looooove is the beeest

Haha, have a nice life
>>
>>17312353
You're me except I'm a neet and my family doesn't care about me.
>>
>>17312353
Op there are a couple of areas you have to improve if you expect to find a significant other:

Fitness,social skills,finances.

I would say social skills is the most important area to make it in dating. To improve you must be willing to change your outlook on dating. Instead of thinking "how can I please her, how can I get her to like me", be selfish. She doesn't give you what you want look elsewhere. Think of rejection as a screening process towards the women you want to sleep with. Make dating and sex fun and not nerve wracking. Do everything that you like to do for yourself. Treat yourself to a trip, anew boat, whatever. Be selfish. Because women like men who are selfish and go for what they want.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.