[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My lesbian friend told me that she has a crush on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
So, my lesbian friend told me that she has a huge crush on me, and that she has been feeling like that for three months. She said that she wanted to go out with me despite being confused about it.

If it helps, she also told me that she felt jealous whenever I went on dates, and frustrated whenever I'm being unresponsive.

Is this is a het phase or something? I would like to date her too, but I'm afraid of, well, her leaving me in case it's just a phase. She's 22, if that matters.

Pls help me /adv/
>>
File: 1455537202400.jpg (36 KB, 352x315) Image search: [Google]
1455537202400.jpg
36 KB, 352x315
>>17312301
Lesbian relationships aren't usually longterm. Go for the ride, and if it turns out to be the real deal, awesome. There's nothing to lose here.
>>
Are you male or female?
>>
She wants to date you, you want to date her. Try it out. If it feels wrong, you guys will know pretty quick and can just stay friends.

Sexuality is never black and white, and I don't think it goes through "phases". People find other people attractive.
>>
>>17312306
Male.
>>17312305
I'm a guy anon, not a girl. I shpuld've clarified that.
>>
Heyx
>>
>>17312310
Then she's bisexual.

She probably doesn't know what she wants. Same advice as before.
>>
>>17312301
So, you're a male.
And a lesbian says she's into you.
Let me guess,
she have piercings on places other than ears.
She dye her hair colorful
She's 4/10 at best

If any of this are true.
Even just one.
Don't accept her invitations.
>>
>>17312308
>>17312318
Well, she told me that she felt pretty strongly about her sexuality when I first met her. Although she told me that her feelings for me were pretty strong, so there's that.

I'm pretty fucking confused, too.
>>17312320
>she have piercings on places other than ears
Nope.
>She dye her hair colorful
Nope.
>She's 4/10 at best
I consider her a 7.

The only "special snowflake" thing that she has is the name of her dead brother tattooed on her ankle.
>>
>>17312328
She probably just wants to try out the dick to see if she likes it.
>>
>>17312333
I know for a fact that she had a sex with a guy thrice, but honestly, that's what I'm afraid of.
>>
>>17312306

Then,

Not to say that they're all the same, but as a guy who's had a couple first hand experience with lesbians in similar situations (I.e. I've slept with and gotten, the, "you're so different from other guy" from a few)--including my now best friend it entirely depends on--it entirely depends on what they're going through.

I know fora fact when my best friend did something similar, it was because she was fucked up, going through a horrible part in her life, and was beginning doubting herself and her identity. For her, on some level I kind of represented a shot at normalcy that she hadn't ever really had before, and a chance for things to be so much easier than they were. (e.g.. she has a mother who loves her, but is clearly uncomfortable with her, her father--who she basically idolized--died when she was young due to sudden illness, she broke up with her girlfriend and all her friends ditched her for her friend, she nearly died in a car crash that left her hospitalized for weeks, she'd never had a truly close friend she felt she could trust until she met me, etc) and she wasn't the only one I could that same confusion, loneliness, and desperation in.

I knew her enough to catch on what was going on pretty quickly, and it also helped me to recognize it when i came across it again.

Honestly, that's very likely to be what this is too.

I know for a fact that, while we're best friends and as well as we get along, if we were in a relationship, we'd probably end up wanting to kill each other within a month. My friend would be miserable because in her heart, I'm not what would have brought her satisfaction or what she'd want deep down.

In fact right now she has a girlfriend who I truly think she's started to care about and love.

But maybe your friend isn't confused. Maybe she truly has feelings. The only way to know is to give it a shot I guess... that's how we learn and grow as humans.
>>
>>17312342
Thanks a lot for this anon. She hasn't gone through any major stuff (the most recent crisis for her was the death of her brother, which was 3 years ago), but I still don't know what to think. If anything, I'm the one who's currently feeling like shit and depressed.
>>
>>17312357

So what is it that YOU want to do?

If you want to, do it
If you don't, don't.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

At the worst, you get ditched or things fizzle, but bad things never erase good memories.

I will warn you though, there may be adverse effects... (though it looks like she's already feeling them lol).

I remember there was this one day for absolutely no good reason, I started feeling jealous of my friend when I knew she was hooking up with someone else. I didn't even understand what the fuck I was feeling at first... but then I realized what was going on and was just like... "what the fuck? Why would I EVER feel this of all things? I've got no reason or right, I'm being stupid" and got over it.

I think a similar thing happened to her when I was trying to introduce her to my new girlfriend. She was pretty evasive every time i'd try to introduce them xD

But... that's after having been friends with benefits and having hooked up a few times, as well as being best friends, so kind of different from you guys I guess...

Just do what you want though. That's the only way to live life without lingering regrets--those are more toxic than shame or embarrassment of failure ever can be.
>>
Lesbians don't exist. It's just women looking for attention, like they always do. Being a fag is hip and trendy at the moment.
>>
>>17312306
Do you know how to read?
Why would a lesbian have a crush on a guy?
>>
File: image.png (148 KB, 548x344) Image search: [Google]
image.png
148 KB, 548x344
>>17312391
This is actually good bait.
>>
>>17312391
>Why would a lesbian have a crush on a guy?
Out-of-orientation attraction is a thing. Kinsey believed that most people, straight or gay, experienced at least one or two over the course of their lives. Apparently OP's friend has one for him.

Not the first time I've seen this. Hell, a good friend of mine is a polyamorous relationship with two lesbians who both fell for him.
>>
>>17312655
>good friend of mine is a polyamorous relationship with two lesbians who both fell for him.

Holy fuck. Your friend is living the dream
>>
>>17312339

I get more the feeling that she kind of just wants to possess you.

She said she has a crush on you, but her crush seems to stem more from jealousy than attraction.

I would say to have fun if you're up for it, but know from the outset that falling for her will only hurt you later. I feel that once she had your attention and affection, she would lose all romantic interest in you.

She doesn't sound like a bad person, but that doesn't mean getting into a romantic relationship with her is a good idea. It doesn't mean she won't hurt you.
>>
Despite what the LGBT community will tell you, women are naturally attracted to men.

It's literally that simple.
>>
>>17312339
the fuck that is not a lesbian at all. that bitch just uses that label to get male attention.
>>
>>17312339
So she's not a lesbian then, got it.
>>
>>17312301
Show up at her place with like 20 dragon dildos and a bottle of lube

and just fucking go for it.
>>
this is just like one of my mangas, not even kidding
>>
im a lesbian too haha
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.