[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can some anons help me understand why a guy would stop messaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (464 KB, 691x1031) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
464 KB, 691x1031
Can some anons help me understand why a guy would stop messaging me but keep snapchatting (usually shirtless)? I'm a loser sheltered girl and don't know if it means he no longer likes me and thus doesn't text me or its just something guys do...help please!

Pic not related
>>
Sounds like he's gotten tired of making small talk and getting to know you and just wants you to send pics/nudes.

From this reaction I would theorize that he doesn't like you for anything except your body.
>>
He wants the D.
>>
>>17311791
But we are good buddies (or so I have assumed) and our friendship was pretty substitantial...and I'm really fugly so I doubt its because he wants nudes :/

>>17311793
I don't have the d, I'm a girl
>>
I don't know OP, but sending shirtless pictues of himself most of the time is not an indicator of anything positive.
Maybe he wants you to compliment him to boost his ego.
>>
He wants the P. and need details on the friendship, are you sure he just doesn't want to fuck. Girls always say they are fugly lol and even if that's true, you might be pretty to him.
>>
>>17311829
Oh they are not posed or anything. I just pointed it out because I think he's comfortable with me enough to send snapchats where I can see 3/4 of his chest with a stupid caption and it doesn't correspond with his silence in texting
>>
>>17311840
Posing shows the intention directly
Not posing may imply itention, it's indirect. From what i gather he isn't being direct to you on the other stuff, so i reached that hypothesis.
>>
>>17311837
Fugly because think hambeast tumblrina lol. I don't have crazy hair or piercings but pretty much always go without makeup and wear my hair down looking like a fat witch. I'm not sure what details do you need...we had the same classes in hs for 3 years and got close. 2 years ago I told him I feel romantic anout him but he I guess didn't feel the same so we stayed friends. I don't have many close friends so I value his company very much and it honestly scares me that he might want to cut ties with me. Once we got drunk together and I asked him if I'm pretty (stupid, I know but I was young and wasted lol) and his response was like 'you have a pretty face' so I mean....
>>
>>17311791
This honestly. Have you expressed that you enjoy him sending you shirtless pics? Have you sent him some pics yourself?

Just play the game a little. Send him a picture saying something stupid like "what's up?" Include your cleavage or a slight shot of yourself wearing panties. Make it seem like it's innocent, but it's not. Give him something to lust after.

>oh me oh my, I'm just sitting here it's so hot. I'm in my underwear". Don't show him everything at once, maybe just a bare leg or something.
>>
>>17311854
shirtless thing is kind of weird to me I can only assume he wants to get it in or if he has a very expressive personality/likes to show off maybe it is normal for him. He could just think nothing of it.

And sorry I wanted context for the friendship to see if he might be into you or not. Coming from me, I think it's weird for a guy and girl to be friends without there being any sexual tension between the two, so me personally I always make my intentions known towards a woman I'm attracted to and I'm only friends with women that im not attracted to/there's no feeling of sexual tension or desire from either one of us.

If you've been friends for so long let him know what you are thinking, if you are friends you should be able to do that right?

Or if having him in your life means so much, you just have to never say anything and keep things the way they are. Sorry that doesn't help much
>>
>>17311866
But how it will help that I send him some more explicit snaps of me? It's slightly slutty for one and two even if it could made him by some miracle lust after me, I really just prefer having a good covo with him over exchanging tit/dick pics

>>17311891
You are actually helpful anon. I have problems talking with him about 'feelings' and 'what does it mean when you do this' because he avoids being truthful. So I suppose keeping my mouth shut is an option for now. Also I don't mind that he doesn't find me attractive at all and the sexual tension in our relationship was really miniscule (whenI fancied him holding hands with a boy was the peak of my sexual fantasy lol)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.