[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need women advice....opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: af.jpg (121 KB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
af.jpg
121 KB, 500x349
i have a friend who uses drugs and i use drugs too, i hang out with him sometimes, he happened to be chilling with a girl who also does drugs, we somehow say hi and chat, we somehow exchange numbers, i get to know her for a month, i find out she has had 3 ex boyfriends, she told me she has had sex with them.

she is 22, i am a 26 year old hugless kissless virgin, should i settle for used goods or find a virgin qt girl?

i think i am going to stick to my robot roots and just cut her off, unfortunately for her she likes me

she had another man's dick in her mouth.... so the thought of that upsets me
>>
sigh
>>
>>17311134
And what do you think women think about when they're going to fuck you? Do they think "Oh his dick has been in another woman's mouth." or "His mouth has been on another woman's pussy."? It doesn't fucking matter, dude. Just fuck the shit out of her if you're able.
>>
The thought of a baby cow being chained and slaughtered doesn't make veal any less delicious.

Eat the veal.
>>
File: 1467071124190.jpg (77 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1467071124190.jpg
77 KB, 500x333
>i think i am going to stick to my robot roots and just cut her off, unfortunately for her she likes me

Get over yourself, just wear a condom and fuck her if you don't want to become a wizard. If it disgusts you that much then good luck trying to find a virgin in this hook up meme culture.
>>
>>17311134
i hope when youre not a virgin a woman will call you used balls too
>>
>>17311134
You're getting much of the same input as yesterday. Enough already.

You're either insecure or you have this crazy notion everyone should be virgins until you come along. In either case, you're the problem.

You're 26 and you're still a virgin, why are you judging her so harshly because she swiped her v-card long before you?

She could just as equally think of you as a chronic-masturbater who has only jacked his pud for years on end.
>>
Virgins are a shit lay, skanks are fucking awesome

Put your dick in her
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.