[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I deal with being unsure of whether I passed my exams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: fast cat.png (732 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
fast cat.png
732 KB, 1024x1024
How do I deal with being unsure of whether I passed my exams or not?
I feel like with 3 out of 4 of them, I'm borderline between pass and fail.
>>
>>17311052
by checking your grades you autist.
>>
just study Schrodinger's cat
>>
What's done is done, so don't stress over it.
>>
>>17311053
They haven't been graded yet.

>>17311060
It's pretty hard to stress over something that'll potentially fuck up my life.
That's kind of like a doctor saying "You probably have cancer, but don't worry about it until we've confirmed it for sure".
>>
>>17311072
shit analogy.

you've taken the test. you presumably prepared for it as best as you can. the outcome is your own. you were in control of it. be confident that you did enough. if you didn't then that's your fault.
>>
>>17311085
>prepared for it as best you can
lolnope
University depresses me too much to be enthusiastic about study.
Would've been helpful if I studied last year's computer science exam since they reused it this year.
>>
>>17311052
m e d i t a t e

or do something to take your mind off it.
>>
>>17311052
Know you pass them, by doing them right.

>>17311060
You shouldn't need to stress in the first place.

Don't have a loser's mentality; arrogance is for fools, confidence is for geniuses. Study hard, be confident.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.