[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
- Been listening non-stop to Rodoljub Vulovic "Roki"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3
File: 10932878.jpg (471 KB, 619x750) Image search: [Google]
10932878.jpg
471 KB, 619x750
- Been listening non-stop to Rodoljub Vulovic "Roki" serbian war songs
- been listening to popular lutwaffles march songs from WW2
- want to get in the army
- been visiting /pol/

I-Is this how it starts?
Should I stop? Is it all a meme?
>>
Yes, don't go further down the rabbit hole, or at least keep it to a degree where you can still act normal around others without feeling disgusted.
>>
what do you mean? are you becoming a nazi or some shit?
>>
File: jrpg plot twists.jpg (62 KB, 500x678) Image search: [Google]
jrpg plot twists.jpg
62 KB, 500x678
yeah you should stop visiting /pol/, they don't know what they're talking about

also you should always keep perspective about Germany during ww2, sure there were a lot of people in their ranks who were just going along with it to fight for their country as anyone would but the nazi ideology was one that said germans were racially superior to all other races and therefore anything a german did to a non-german (including mass murder) was inherently justified due to this racial superiority. That's an ideology that was quite justly wiped from the face of the earth.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.