[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life sucks worst because (fill in the blank)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
There are so many depressed people here so lets play and laugh about ourselves.

I'll start.

My life sucks worst because i lost my hearing due to a failed suicide attempt.
>>
>>17309938
Your life sucks more because you don't understand grammar
>>
>>17309938

>My life sucks worst because i lost my hearing due to a failed suicide attempt.

Explain. What did you do?
>>
My life sucks because I live with my parents at 21.
>>
My life sucks because I suffer from chronic migraines and on bad days the pain makes me want to shoot myself in the face just to see if it compares.
>>
>>17309979
you mean that's bad? all the people I know moved out at 24... maybe it depends on the country
I get what you mean if your parents are annoying as hell though.
>>
File: 1391202783149s.jpg (5 KB, 229x250) Image search: [Google]
1391202783149s.jpg
5 KB, 229x250
My life sucks because I can't find an Internship to get my technical course degree and I may need to enter military next year. If I don't get the Intership in 1 and a half year I will need to start the course again.
>>
>>17309987
It's one of those things where all my problems come back (directly or indirectly) to me living at home.

Personally, it's bad. I'm moving out before I'm 22 one way or another.
>>
My life sucks because I am a hypochondriac with a severe phobia of vomitting and there is a stomach virus going around the office at the moment so I'm freaking out
>>
My life sucks because I'm obsessed with fucking up for myself when things are going well.
>>
My life sucks because I spent most of my childhood in almost complete isolation and never developed the skills necessary to be someone who's worthwhile to be around. No friends and my best years have passed me by, so I'll never have the fun social experiences most do.
>>
My life sucks because I was abused for 6 years and it left me so psychologically damaged I can no longer recognize faces, my short/long term memory has gone to shit, I can't form coherent thoughts, and I feel so disconnected from my own life that my family feels unfamiliar. I have no support system and I can't afford therapy. My life was ripped away from me and I'm left struggling to pick up the pieces.
>>
My life sucks because i'm a female with a really really big sex drive which leads partners to believe that i'm just using them for sex or a cheater. But when i'm not in a relationship and having sex freely as i wish i'm considered a "whore" or "slut" (but when guys do it they're praised for it/"just being guys")
>>
File: 1448802950830.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448802950830.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>17309938
My like doesn't suck tho

Time to romance Leliana
>>
>>17310307
I praise you, sex goddess
>>
>>17310307
damn slut
>>
File: Campeón_de_Khorne.jpg (348 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
Campeón_de_Khorne.jpg
348 KB, 636x900
>>17310307
SLUT
L
U
T
>>
>>17310307
I am a guy with a high sex drive but I still have self control you don't see me acting like an animal and banging hookers or just anyone like you.
>>
>>17310063
Are you me?
>>
>>17310325
>tripfag
>life doesn't suck
Inexplicable
>>
>>17310364
Oooo you got in your feelings really quick huh lol
I don't have sex with just anybody aaand nobody said you were an animal. Even if you were, i doubt women are into butthurt little kids like you.
Come back and talk shit when your balls drop kid lol
>>
>>17310656
s l u t
>>
File: 1456847732126.jpg (12 KB, 272x197) Image search: [Google]
1456847732126.jpg
12 KB, 272x197
My life doesn't suck that bad, but still a little, because for the last couple of years I've repressed and ignored any form of emotions that have overcome me to avoid any unnecessary suffering. As a result I can't cry anymore, all I feel these days is tiredness and contentment. Only plus side I can think of is that the self pity died too.

Is it possible to return from this?
>>
My life sucks worst because I'm unemployed and have no desire to do anything due to the fact that I have a partially torn bicep tendon and no longer can ever become the man I had been working so hard to achieve.
>>
>>17310354
trollllllllllllll
>>
My life sucks because after beeing a virgin for all my life i recently started having sex and realized im impotent.

I've tried to have vaginal sex 5 times with 2 different girls , and every time i've failed.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.