[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys: If a girl wears concealer for under eye bags often is that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x631
Guys: If a girl wears concealer for under eye bags often is that a deal breaker?
>>
What the fuck is a concealer?
>>
>>17309471
No. Go away troll
>>
>>17309478
I'm a woman with baggy eyes and I was wondering if guys find covering it up as dishonest or gross
>>
I was with my fiance for 4 years and she was pregnant, but I left her after learning she used concealer to hide under eye bags
>>
>>17309477
This
>>
>>17309471
I wouldn't care at all. A little make up doesn't hurt.
>>
>>17309491
Try to get more sleep maybe?
I'm a fairly good looking guy, no issues with women, and this is my philosophy:

I don't give a shit what women have to do to look the way the want. All I care about is the big picture, the overall impression of the face.
Also, face is the single most important thing for me.

>>17309507
hearty kek mate
>>
>>17309477
>>17309511
Instead of googling it you waste the time to type out the question, solve a captcha, and wait for a response?
>>
>>17309491
What? Don't you cover your entire face with makeup anyway?
>>
As a guy I don't even notice makeup unless my gf covers her freckles.

Freckles are super cute
>>
>>17309548
Yeah, whats your point?
>>
Girls: is trimming my pubic hair to make my 3 inch dick look bigger a deal breaker?
>>
>>17309471
I wouldn't say a deal breaker, but it points to her hiding conveying. I would also be concerned she doesn't take care of herself, as this most likely means she's not getting enough sleep.
>>
>>17309781
*hiding something
>>
>>17309534
Thank you!!
>>
>>17309564
girls dont like shaved dicks just trimmed, looks like a little kid
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.