[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get this girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: hmm.jpg (72 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
72 KB, 749x749
Does she like me?
Does she hate me?

She has a boyfriend, so I can't make a move unless something good is out there.

Day 1 of class: Extreme flirting, but it was to get notes from me for previous year.

Day 2 of class: Also flirting. But started acting pissed, may have been because I gave her too much attention or I was nice to the other girl.

Later: Starts ignoring me and staring at me angrily.

I stop giving her attention. Asks me for a pencil and stupid shit like that. I try to talk to her but we keep getting interrupt by another girl.

Another day. I sit right next to her but she acts bitchy, pretends to use her phone and makes me move away from her. So I start giving my attention to the other girl, help her with things etc.

Next day, she is staring at me constantly, then comes close to me and pretends to pick some things up around me while brushing into my arm etc (being close like how I tried to be to her last time, when she was acting like a bitch).

But, there's always this godamn douchebag guy following her around and last night I saw them walk together after class

Wtf is going on?

1- She never speaks to me in private, or when we are alone - only speaks to me when she needs something around others.

2- Usually gives me a long blank stare, never smiled at a joke of mine but every now and then she giggles at my sillyness. But, in private she acts like she doesn't know me almost. But I act the same way to her (I am shy as fuck).

What do /4chan? tomorrow is last day of class. I act the same way she acts with me but I do however smile alot to her etc, and she has made me feel like shit before. I fucked up one time, while she was talking to me I got hit by nervousness and looked away / completely ignored her lol.
>>
>>17309240
There's nothing.
Move along.
>>
>>17309242
I figured. Thank you.
>>
Ide ask her out anyways.fuck the douchebags feelings,not like he has any anyways.
>>
>>17309250
she mirrors my body language alot and copies me in certain ways. Not about the douchebags feelings, I dont want to get rejected it will destroy me right now lol.
>>
>>17309262

nvm fuck it. Why would anyone like me. Peace guys. Going to forget about women for good from today onwards (goal).
>>
>>17309240

>wtf is going on

She's an attention whore, you're an idiot for falling for it

/thread
>>
>>17309262
>I dont want to get rejected it will destroy me right now lol.
You have no credibility now lol.
>>
>>17309273
Im pretty sure this attitude will result in you regretting being such a baby as years pass. And you will also ask yourself what if she agreed? You have nothing to lose OP. I wouldve done it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.