[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I salvage this situation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
My friend sent me a text today saying " I saw your post on Reddit ...what the fuck man?" What he is refering to is a post which entailed me.described how I fantasize and it having sex with a five year old girl. I'm panicking right now. I can't tell him it was a joke, he knows it wasn't.
>Mfw
>>
File: 1467125438489.jpg (1 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
1467125438489.jpg
1 MB, 1350x1800
Screenshot or it didn't happen.
>>
Tell him you're trolling for a reaction and you're embarrassed for being caught trolling because you have a secretly warped sense of humour
>>
File: image_12.jpg (40 KB, 600x178) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
40 KB, 600x178
>>17308803
Tell him only if you went back in time would you have sex with a 5 year old, that way it's legal
>>
Tell him you know its a problem and your getting 'chemical castration' meds/therapy. You will never salvage him as a friendo but at least you can Quarantine.
>>
That's what you get for using Reddit you pedo
>>
>>17308803
Don't worry, anon. He should be the least of your concerns.
>>
File: fbi.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
fbi.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>17308979
This ..
>>
>>17308803
Wait a minute, if he saw your post on reddit that means he was browsing whatever subreddit you posted on, right? Or can you look at every post a certain user has written?
>>
>>17309042
The latter. You can visit someone's profile and read every post they make.

OP, did you post that shit on a personal account? That was fucking stupid.

Nothing you do on the Internet is totally anonymous, and you shouldn't be posting that shit to begin with, but ffs...
>>
>>17308803

say that you wrote it as fanfiction. and get help..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.