[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some ways to kill yourself without anyone finding out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
What are some ways to kill yourself without anyone finding out? Basically a way to just disappear without anyone ever knowing what really happened to you.

I've been unemployed for over half a year now, unable to find any work with my skill set. I've now almost run out of all my savings, about to be completely broke and without a place to live at the end of next month. I'm about to turn 30 and I can't face the shame of having to move back in with my parents and admit to them how much of a total failure I am. I had actually been employed pretty consistently for the last 5 years, so they think my life is going well.

So I feel like I have no other options left, but at the same time I don't want my parents to ever know that my life turned out so fucked up that I killed myself.
>>
>>17308718

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1 (800) 273-8255

https://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

https://www.reddit.com/r/jobs/
>>
Have you thought about joining a comune or something similar? Since your problems seem to stem from economics...
>>
^^^

OP, you only get one life, don't waste it like a retard. Everyone goes through bad times, just suck up your pride and ask your parents for some help, they love you and I'd imagine it would be absolutely agonizing for them to never find out what happened to their child. We love you fagit, don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>17308740
I don't even really know what that is. But if it involves a lot of social interaction, I'm probably not fit for it. I've never had the skills to make friends or get anyone to like me for any reason. Which I'm totally fine with, to be honest.
>>
>>17308748
>they love you
Yeah I'm not so sure about that. They treated my like I was worthless until I was able to become "successful" on my own. I can't bear to go back to that again and I would rather kill myself than have to face them for the rest of my life.
>>
>>17308755

Every parents think differently, and they just have high expectations of you but they will be disappointed and upset if they lose you. If they didn't care, they wouldn't tell you to become successful in first place.
>>
>>17308751
Google 'commune'. If you're not mean, I'm sure you'd be accepted and get along fine with people.
>>
>>17308768
>If you're not mean
Well I think I'm incapable of empathy or exhibiting any kind of emotion really, so maybe people do find that "mean" and that's why I don't have friends, I don't know.
>>
>>17308718
You should at least give being homeless a try before you just end it all. Go live in Slab City or something.
>>
>>17308780
Fuck no. Being homeless would be the worst possible outcome out of the three choices.
>>
>>17308724
Gtfo moralfag
>>
File: Screenshot_20160630-005314.png (969 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160630-005314.png
969 KB, 1440x2560
OP I gotchu

1.Go on craigslist and get the cheapest van possible

2.you can insolate with reflexive

3.install mattress

4.composting toilet(they are awesome)

For less then a grand you can get a 'permanent' home

You can work almost anywhere as you only need to pay for food

After saving some more you can install a solar system for ~1000$
>>
You'd rather die than live with your parents?

I am confused about that thought process.
>>
>>17308991
Its more than that. Its the shame of waking up every morning and knowing your a parents think your a complete failure.
>>
>>17308984
If you want to risk it for the biskit you can airbnb your apartment for more than your rent and not even work
>>
>>17308995
Well, considering YOU'RE about to make a crash, and live in a van down by the river...
>>
>>17309004
I'm in college rn I just empathise with those feels
>>
>>17308995
Who cares about your parents and what they think? If they think you're a failure because you had a relatively mild setback (you can't find a job and then you ran out of money because of it), they're shitty people anyway -- and far too quick to label you a failure.

Move in with your parents until you can find a job.

You're having a bad few weeks, or months, or whatever, but you have decades ahead of you that could very well be wonderful. Why throw that away?

You can get through this; you just have to get over your own damned ego, a little.

"There will certainly be days worse than these. But a beautiful truth remains—there will be better days, too." -Brit Barkholtz
>>
File: 233171_ts.jpg (65 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
233171_ts.jpg
65 KB, 1155x1155
>Compile weather balloons
>Fly away
>?????
>Profit
>>
join the military.
Probably the best solution desu.
>>
>>17308718

>I've been unemployed for over half a year now, unable to find any work with my skill set.

Which is? Wtf op tell us more. Or did you graduate with a history degree?
Are you an Amerifat?
>>
Unemployed for half a year? People hit heavier rock bottoms than that, people search for jobs longer than that. If you suicide, your parents lose not you. Your parents life work goes down the drain and for what, because you're too selfish to drop your pride and ask for help? You move in with your parents, find a job in 6 months time, and ride the road to success.
>>
>>17309010
This
>>
Gimme your money nigger

So I can save my dying puppy
>>
>>17309257
THIS.

>>17308718
Although asking for help might seem like the worst thing in life (i. Can. Relate) it is not as close to that!

Anons have spoken the truth when talking about the consequences of your death.
You might not look important, but you are!

I have a shit job life, believe me. And also, unemployed for more than a year. How fucked am i? Have a give up already?
I thought about that, but not anymore!

We can get over our problems. It's just a matter of patience, thinking and putting it to work with time.

Go on and ask the ones who gave you life, a help. They might even act differently of what you think they will.

Failure also happens to everyone sometime. Just embrace it and learn how to solve your problems.
>>
>>17309010
agree
>>
>>17309010
>they're shitty people anyway
That's exactly my point. I would do anything to not have to face them again.
>Move in with your parents until you can find a job.
Aside from the fact that they're going to berate me on a daily basis and destroy my self confidence even further than where it is now, I don't even own a car right now and they live in an area where you literally can't go anywhere without a car. So even on a practical level, how would I ever be able to work again with no transportation and no money?

>>17309034
I can't because I'm apparently not healthy enough. I have some chronic illness that isn't even that bad, but automatically excludes me from joining any branch of the military.

>>17309043
I graduated with a degree that's completely unrelated to what I've been doing for the past 5 years. I worked as a web developer, but I've never been very good at it. It's been pretty easy to find work until this year for some reason. I think it's because everybody else in the industry has gotten a lot better and I've been left behind.

>>17309257
Their "life work"? What is that even supposed to mean?
>>
If you wanna die it means you have nothing to lose.
If you have nothing to lose it means you have nothing to fear.
Become a superhero! Become Suicide Man!

>but sir this is a suicide mission!?
>fear not! I know the man for the job
>>
>Killing yourself for beging only 6 months unempolyed
>6 Months
>>
>>17308718
You are acting like a "rebel without a cause" teenager.
Swallow this pride like the buckets of cum you drink daily and go ask for help, you fucking inbred.
>unable to find any work with my skill set
How about find a job outside your skill set, Snowflake?
You can easily get a ordinary job.
But if you still suicide, I hope you die in the most painfully and slowest way possible, maybe survive your failure attempt just to make your life even worse.
But you know what's funny? Maybe if this happen, you will finally realise that your family that you dislike will be taking care of you, wanting or not.
>>
>>17310002
>You can easily get a ordinary job.
How? I have no other skills and any unskilled minimum wage job isn't going to be enough to cover rent (even with a roommate) and basic living expenses every month. I also have almost no social skills and am physically far too weak to do manual labor.
>>
join the military
>>
>>17310189
see >>17309955
>>
>>17308724
>>
Bump. Does anyone have an answer to my actual question?
>>
>>17310565
Who cares faggot, just do it and stop posting.
>>
dont do it OP, just go outside and never come back, the oldschool way.

you will die someday eventually.
>>
>>17310577
What does that mean? I can't survive without money. If I could, I wouldn't be in this situation to begin with. Are you saying I should just go out on the street and starve to death? I'm honestly looking for a less painful way to die and to just get it over with quickly.
>>
>>17310584
>I'm honestly looking for a way to just get it over with quickly.
Fixed that for you. You don't want to die, OP. You want the pain to end, and think that death is the only way out. In this, tou're like most people dealing with suicidal ideation. And like most people, the first part is totally reasonable; your mistake is in the second.

I've been where you are. I came to it a little differently, but I know what it's like to feel like a total failure, disconnected from one's family and sure they would look down on what had become of me. But I faced the music and reconnected and asked for some help, and you know what? After a few false steps, it worked out. They did not hate me. I got my feet back under me, with some help from them, and now I'm doing better than ever before. My fall, and rise, took about a year between them, and that's awfully fast for this sort of thing, but the point is twofold: it's never as bad as you think it will be, and you can get out.

Incidentally, there is no good answer to your question anyway. Police and insurance companies have simply gotten too good at what they do. You will be found, and you will be found out. If you can't handle that, then you need another path.
>>
what you got to is go a a forest or somehwere alone buy gasoline and and lighter first dump around you and then on you let natural science do the rest
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.