[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 yrs old >pic related Anything I can do to reverse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: adv.png (347 KB, 364x433) Image search: [Google]
adv.png
347 KB, 364x433
>25 yrs old
>pic related

Anything I can do to reverse this (diet changes, vitamins, whatever)? Or should I just end it now?

>inb4 just learn to accept it
>>
>>17308440
Shave the rest.
>>
Hair follicle surgery. But you really should just learn to accept it. Don't get tricked into wasting money and stupid shit that doesn't work.
>>
Wear a fedora

Memes aside, what does your face look like? You could pull off being bald possibly
>>
>>17308454
this
>>
shave it all.
>>
Doesn't almost every guy go bald eventually? It's just a normal part of life. Shave and it looks fine.
>>
genetics, everyone has a genetic flaw.
yours is trivial op.
>>
Just shave it. There's no miracle cures. Healthy living helps but if you're already eating a balanced diet, getting exercise and enough sleep, not crazy stressed and not on any medications that could be doing this, then that means it's just nature and you've done all you can. Just shave it, from that admittedly unclear pic I bet you'd look fine with a shaved head.
>>
25 seems like the typical age guys start going south to me.

If you're worried about your shot with the ladies going south you seriously underestimate the sever daddy issues a lot of chicks have.

From your forehead you look like you could ull it off a'la Jason Statham. Try facial hair combos Anon. If none of them work for you try cutting your hair lower.

Just please, for the love of god, avoid wearing hats all the time. Its your hair, own the shit.
>>
I know your pain. 23 and I'm going very grey. I look like a 80 year old college professor.

Doctor says its stress related. Perhaps its the same for you?
>>
File: adv2.png (454 KB, 369x496) Image search: [Google]
adv2.png
454 KB, 369x496
>>17308466
>>17308493

Here's a pic.
>>
>>17308581
yea dude

A fedora will cover that up nicely.

You even have the face for it.
>>
>>17308454
This. Cheapest, easiest solution and you'll learn to love the bald look.
>>
>>17308585

Going out to buy a fedora right now. Thanks man.
>>
>>17308585
Oh, shut up, he looks like a perfectly normal person.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 548x618) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 548x618
>>17308602
But with a fedora he'll be Euphoric.
>>
File: 1392880733287.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1392880733287.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>>17308581
Keep what you have. You'd look like an even bigger weirdo without it.

Work on not having a thousand yard glare and maybe work out.
>>
>>17308581
You look fine dude. I think if you shave your head and keep the beard you'll look cool
>>
>>17308581
Grow out the beard first of all. Balding hair and a thick beard can actually be really attractive to some women, not most but a considerable amount like the bear daddy look. I'd also recommend shaving it, but either way grow out that beard to draw attention away from the fact you are balding.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.