[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to be like this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_1o5nQ14n.gif (485 KB, 500x241) Image search: [Google]
4L_1o5nQ14n.gif
485 KB, 500x241
>WARNING: bad english ahead
Guys, this is bad. I'm gay and I live in a town with not a lot of gay people. I'm in my third year of college and I met a guy. For the first 2 years we became friends and chat mostly in campus. He never said that he's straight (nor he denied it) but I get this feeling that he's in the closet (actually I spotted 2 guys in my classes a couple months after I started and they came out recently). This year I found out that I have fellings for him (like REALLY WANT to spend more time with him) but the problems are:
>he lives an hour away from my city and travels everyday only to go to class (rarely stays more time than that, so we don't chill much in bars or places like that)
>and I don't know if he's gay, but I want to keep being friends with him if he's not, but too afraid to make a BIG move (already did somethings but doesn't seem to reciprocate)
I'm loosing it, like matching zodiac signs and shit, what should I do? If you think that I should stop, how do I do it? It tears me apart inside not knowing if he's gay or not, but I also feel horrible that I'm kinda a creep for doing this things.
>>
Become a trap
>>
>>17308226
Never. Hoping for him to be at least bisexual
>>
>>17308232
Does he know you're gay?
>>
>>17308233
He might suspect but no, but not because I'm in the closet, just because he never asked and I don't like being a stereotypical flamboy that introduces himself as " my name is anon and im gay".
>>
>>17308249
Don't do this quickly at all. First, tell him honestly, but avoid anything romantic. One time while hanging out, just tell him your gay. If he's okay with it, good. If he's not, then there you go.

Now, if he's okay with it, when you two are hanging oyt, try and figure out what kind of women he likes. You might learn he either likes women, or doesn't at all.
>>
>>17308264
When he talks about women it seems so... fake. Idk, but he always says things that guys in the closet (aka me a couple of years ago) say
>>
>>17308290
Leave him alone, just be a helicopter and hope for the best. I'd say the same if you were a girl but double the advice because he could realize he likes men in the middle of the relationship and set off a really horrible chain reaction for everyone involved.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.