[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kissless virgin The problem isn't that I'm too
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462647210383.jpg (248 KB, 1018x645) Image search: [Google]
1462647210383.jpg
248 KB, 1018x645
>kissless virgin
The problem isn't that I'm too unattractive, I just fucking sperg out when I have the chance and someone obviously wants me to kiss them. I just can't take the initiative. The only thing I can imagine is getting hammered, then I'd have half a reason to be a slobbering, bitey mess.

I feel like I'm gonna fuck things up with the girl that likes me unless I get out of this beta shitpit.
>>
>>17307655
Cool story.
>>
>>17307673
In case you don't get it, he's asking for help :)
>>
>>17307655
You're going to be disappointed when you actually do get your first kiss. I was pretty underwhelmed. Sure it was nice kissing a girl and all but... If you've ever pushed your own lips together then you know what 80% of kissing feels like.
>>
>girl that likes you
if you like her back there shouldn't be any problem here
>>
>>17307655
Why do kvs always make up these ridiculous stories and then have epiphanies about how they need to fix X, Y, and Z and then they'll become "alpha?"

The problem was, is, and always will be you. Talk to women. It takes practice for spergs but if you do anything enough then you'll eventually be good at it.
>>
File: disregard-females.jpg (94 KB, 525x690) Image search: [Google]
disregard-females.jpg
94 KB, 525x690
>>17307655
It ain't worth it m8.
Females will just ruin your life.
>>
>>17308201
He's right all you need is your right/left hand and a wanker
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.