[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
> Been talking to this girl for about 2 months
> When we first met I asked her out an she shot me down because another guy asked already
> 2 weeks later he breaks up with her and she accepts her fathers arranged marrage
> fast forward 2 more weeks and we decide to start dating.
> last night she asked about my worst fear
> caught up in the moment, at the end i ask her if she want to take it to the next level and become a serious relationship.
> we talked about it more and she hasn't given me an answer.
I think she is the most wonderful person in the work and i don't want to loss her, but the longer i wait the more set in stone her marriage will be. What should i do? did i go to far? what would you do?
>>
>>17306295
>she accepts her fathers arranged marrage
uh, she's engaged to be married and doesn't sound like you really have a play here
>>
>arranged marriage
What kind of backasswards hellhole do you live in where that's still a thing?
>>
it's obvious op. You much make a counter offer to her father for her hand in marriage over the other party. Nothing below two calfs.
>>
>>17306295
>did i go to far?
You have nothing to lose. You did fine. Give her time to think it over. At this point it's actually good that she hasn't shot you down yet.

Now when you say dating you mean you both see it that way right?
>>
>>17306408
I wish it were still a thing in my country. Would be less losers like me.
>>
>>17306451
But anon, arranged marriages only happen if each party stands to gain something :^)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.