[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How get laid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160627_154526.jpg (36 KB, 531x284) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160627_154526.jpg
36 KB, 531x284
Hey /adv/ I'm 18 almost 19 and I've had a six month dry spell. Pretty soon this girl I've been talking to in the area is doiny shrooms with me and her friends. We'll be hanging out the entire day. Girl is 8/10, hipster, never done shrooms and generally seems interested, but I'm rusty as all fuck when it comes to getting women in bed. What do?
>>
File: 1466464800074.jpg (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1466464800074.jpg
18 KB, 365x363
>>17306267
>doing shrooms with a first timer
>trying to have sex

Wow, I cant even imagine how sad and pathetic your life situation is right now, and I dont want to.
>>
>>17306280
We're both doing it for the first time? And yea my life is pretty shit right now lol.
>>
>>17306267

OP your pic is bullshit

The whole introvert/extrovert thing is a myth. Beta nobodies who spend their time in front of a screen instead of doing interesting shit use it as an excuse as to why they don't get laid.

You may think you have deeper thoughts or more knowledge than that dude with muscles who's good with the ladies. But the harsh truth is you're just as retarded as he is.
>>
>>17306294
Dude the pic isn't related at all. I workout myself and I'm a well-liked person. I'm just asking you guys how can I set the mood with a girl im interested in and that's also interested in me while we do shrooms together. Im not trying to take advantage of anyone, just have a fun day and have sex if possible.
>>
>>17306287
>We're both doing it for the first time?
I'll be surprised if you even remember to try to have sex. Assuming you aren't doing bitch doses.
>>
File: 1467160484440.jpg (186 KB, 1085x1217) Image search: [Google]
1467160484440.jpg
186 KB, 1085x1217
>>17306287
How much are you each doing? Where are you doing it? How old are you? How experienced are you, because you sound like not at all.

You really shouldnt try to have sex on hallucinogens. Its not fun. Plus she might not want your advances but cant control herself to say no, or you might get fucked in the head (depending how much you do) and force yourself on her.

I cant even imagine a scenario where this is a good idea. Its not like getting some dumb slut drunk and throwing yourswlf at her, Mushrooms are an entirely different drug, not great for horny dumb teenagers who are desperate.
>>
>>17306319
Her and her friends are each doing 3.5g each. I wanted to take anywhere from 4.5-7gs. I've done LSD, 25-I,2C-C, 25-C, DOB, and LSZ all in decent amounts so im not to worried. And hipster chick has done 25-I before. So we're not new to psychedelics, just new to this one. Im guessing shrooms scatters your thoughts more than acid does?
>>
>>17306327
And the plan was to have my friend drive us around the area while we all tripped. Go to a park, go on a hike, get food and crash at my house at the end of the night. And maybe I shouldn't try anything because I don't want to force myself onto her or make her do anything she doesn't. I didn't think about that to be honest
>>
>>17306344
>driving on shrooms
kkkkkeeeeekkkkk
>>
>>17306327
Sex on psychedelics is amazing. The most connected and intense orgasm I've experienced and true insight into how much I loved my partner. Get out you fucking normie
>>
>>17306482
>true insight into how much I loved my partner.
That makes sense when you're already in a relationship. This would be trying to get laid by someone new, while on shrooms with no psychedelic experience.
Not necessarily a nice safespace to feel really connected with someone. Sounds just as likely to give them both a bad trip (She doesn't want to have sex, or doesn't want to while on shrooms, she's uncomfortable, he feels rejected, alone, etc)
>>
>>17306329
All of that before 19, you poor soul.
>>
>>17306504
Again person isn't new. I've been talking to them for past few months and they have at the very least tried one psychedelic(although not a good one). And I thought I previously said me and her are interested in each other. I was thinking sharing our first shroom experience together would of been a cool and might lead to something else. Im not trying to force myself on to her, and I do see her as someone I would get romantically involved with. From what I read it's not a good idea to try anything so I won't. Thanks anons who actually gave advice on the situation and didn't call me a sad, pathetic, or retarded.
>>
By the way guys, I'm used to girls getting horny whenever they take acid. It's the main reason I asked the question in the first place. Im not some dumb horny teenager drugging girls up to have sex with them. I'm asking for advice because this is the first time I'm doing psychedelics(a new one at that)with someone that I have feelings for and that im not dating. Also did everyone miss where I said her and her friends will be sleeping over at my house? /adv/ sucks ass
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.