[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was on Omegle with someone and my connection died!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: glori.png (358 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
glori.png
358 KB, 1366x768
I was on omegle tonight because I was bored, and I ran into an extremely nice girl from Argentina. Her name is Gloria, she lives in Argentina, and she's 16 years old. We had alot of fun talking and it was interesting because of a language barrier, but it was a good conversation.

My connection messed up, and the chat disconnected. She even told me not to leave before it did, and that makes it suck even more. Please guys, this is the first time I've turned to 4chan for help. Can you help me find her? I want to talk to her again and say I'm sorry. This picture is a screenshot I took when it timed out.

My email is [email protected] if anyone can help in any way. Please help me find her.
>>
I feel awful guys, please
>>
>>17305703
My advice is stop being 15.
>>
Sorry dude, gave it a quick search, and I couldn't come back with anything.
>>
You're like 12, gtfo.

>She even told me not to leave right before
Are you retarded m8?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.