[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/X/ is a weird board, so... How do sexual lucid dreams feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1466833161666s.jpg (5 KB, 147x249) Image search: [Google]
1466833161666s.jpg
5 KB, 147x249
/X/ is a weird board, so...
How do sexual lucid dreams feel?
I always try to get laid or masturbate in a lucid dream, but i'm a virgin and it's not that good, but amazing somehow.
You have a place where you can jerk off safely.
Afraid to get drunk or intoxicated though, because i'll do inappropriate shit i do in my dreams.
Pic unrelated

Thinking that getting laid will make my dreams more realistic.
>>
> how do sexual dreams feel
> mang they feel sexual? its not going to be any better than real life, unless your dreaming up circumstances that are... well your dream. and then it will only really change the arouse side of things and not the actual feel.
anyway if your lucid dreaming, just make it feel better. how? you say. simple just increase the feeling, your lucid dreaming everything is as you will it to be
>>
The few that I've had were a bit odd. Sort of incorrect sensations, or missing sensations. It's not really like some virtual world you're just the god of. You can influence what you dream about to an extent, but you can't really just do whatever you want. Even subconscious thoughts factor into what happens.

I dunno. Not worth pursing for me.
>>
>>17305740
then your not truly lucid dreaming my friend...
>>
>>17305760
Dreams are retro-active. You can't change something that's already been written.

I don't think you understand how dreams work.
>>
We have mechanisms in our brain to limit the extent of sex and violence dreams.

Since I was a kid and dreamt I'm fighting someone, his blows and mine feel "rubbery", as if I didn't punch strong enough.

Same with sex dreams, I always get to the point where genitalia comes into play and the dreams ends or the girl walks out.
>>
>>17305690
Feels pretty good, much more intense than a regular sex dream. It's hard to keep it going because if you get too excited, you'll wake up.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.