[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay Folks I'm sure you've heard it before but here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: easter-sun-zoom.jpg (241 KB, 825x825) Image search: [Google]
easter-sun-zoom.jpg
241 KB, 825x825
Okay Folks I'm sure you've heard it before but here's my inquiry --

I'm a relatively handsome, potentially charming, and likeable 22 year old white kid (technically persian).

Anyways, I am a huggless, kissless, handhold less, eye contact less, virginia.

Ive had the chance to get with girls before but my issue is that i get really anxious and I'm afraid to make a girl feel uncomfortable. Also im a pretty silly (ie childish) person that prefers to mantain disance from womyn.

Honestly though Im really anxious about the fact that i havent made out with a girl yet... will they know the first time, is it a huge red flag for them, should i hire someone to learn with??!?!?!?!?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

thanks for your help, boys!
>>
> white kid (technically persian).

Not white.

>I've had the chance to get with girls before.

Your problem is that you have zero self esteem or guts. Being a fucking man child isn't helping either.

>thanks for your help, boys!

Confirmed for closeted.
>>
>>17305365
back to iran, over there you would be getring married by now
>>
>>17305365
Work on your online game. Join online dating sites and talk to girls. Get some dates and crash and burn when you meet in real life. It's harsh, but you eventually learn to interact like a normal human being. It's all about the repeition. You can't go from 0 to 60. It builds slowly.
>>
>>17305365
Not even eye prolonged eye contact with a girl? jeez man and you're 22?
>>
>>17305383
I'm 85% certain i have whiter skin than you do :)
Im aryan persian, I look Mediterranean

>not closeted just trying to show graditude

>>17305386
Relax, m8

>>17305389
Not a huge fan of online dating -- gets mad boring quickly

>>17305394
That part was a joke. Obviously, ive hugged and shit like that man
>>
>persian
>white

lmfao, the very fact you try to peddle yourself off as other than brown screams you're insecure and deluded. you probably aren't as handsome as you think either but we'll try to work with that.

pick up a girl. any girl. ask her out on a date. make her your practice gf. then boom; you have experience.
>>
>>17305432
alright well you'll be fine man, just keep on. Don't listen to these racists n shit, if you're a light skinned persian chicks will be on your dick in mere seconds. I know it may be hard but just try not worry about it, the more you do the more anxious you'll be, go with the flow and don't put so much pressure on yourself. Before you know it you'll be balls deep in a qt. Goodluck bro.
>>
File: 1455601084690.jpg (148 KB, 1000x649) Image search: [Google]
1455601084690.jpg
148 KB, 1000x649
>>17305440

I'm whitter than this persian guy -- http://www.bravotv.com/sites/nbcubravotv/files/legacy/images/persons/dish-041012-reza-it-gets-better.jpg

Not that i really care what you think but there are persians that arent brown (though the vast majority are brown)

>>17305445
Thanks man

Does kissing come naturally or will i have to let the first girl in on the secret?
>>
>>17305454
Kissing is very natural for most people, you'll be fine man. Enjoy it don't worry about it. As a general rule, don't use a lot of tongue.
>>
File: white folks of int.jpg (830 KB, 1491x2718) Image search: [Google]
white folks of int.jpg
830 KB, 1491x2718
>>17305365
>persians
>white
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.