[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm scared of what my life will be after college, very scared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1417300514292.jpg (38 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1417300514292.jpg
38 KB, 512x384
I'm scared of what my life will be after college, very scared. Im enjoying this time of my life and what comes after (endless boring job) doesnt entertain me at all.

How do you deal/dealed with this?
>>
I also want to know
>>
Basicly once you hit 22/23 you stop caring about parties and people and games and the only thing that excites you is gathering wealth and power.

You can't help it, it's just a natural change in your head. Everyone goes through it.
>>
A job isn't supposed to be entertaining. It's supposed to be challenging, satisfying, and earn you money.
You're growing up and it's time to get to work, and look for rewards other than being entertained.
>>
What are job prospects like? Why did you go to uni? What do you want to be?

If you have little in job prospects, what are the prospects for grad school or advanced degrees in your field?

If you have a job lined up, is it your dream job? Are there things you can do to advance your job?

You should be more focused on continuing and starting new hobbies than expecting a job to do that for you

If you're just into partying, I got bad news...
>>
>>17304234
My job prospects are mostly teaching or getting into uni, its something I could do, but the amount of hours put into it seems too much for me, besides I still have stage fright.

Im not really into partying, but its more about seeing the same people everyday, having a group of related classmates that I can hang out with. They arent from the city I study, so as I finish the degree I wont have anyone to hang out with.

To be honest right now my job prospect is to land in London, work in something that can pay my dues and then starting a band and trying to make it a succesful one.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.