[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time of day for a date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: love-o-clock.jpg (33 KB, 502x362) Image search: [Google]
love-o-clock.jpg
33 KB, 502x362
Is there any issue with asking a girl out earlier, like 5pm, on a Saturday?

Other guys seem to want to start their dates at like 8 o'clock at night and that just sounds late as fuck to me.

I plan on meeting this girl for a drink and then going to dinner if we hit it off.
>>
Worrying about the important stuff huh? Just make sure u don't ask her preference on favors of wedding cake and your all good
>>
>>17304210
But what if she likes a flavor I don't?
>>
I've had successful dates at 1pm.

it all depends on what you're planning, and how well you're communicating before the date aka text gaming. And by 'successful, I mean we had a good time for hours and ended up fucking. This happened with two different women.
>>
>>17304203
night is more romantic, cause at 5 pm itll be like okay now what. you should do it right before you guys are going home, so that youll want to hang out even more tomorrow.
>>
>>17304203

it all depends on what your trying to do... obviously later dates are possibilities for just pumping and dumping the bitch. Not saying thats what a late night date hints to but i mean theres more pressure in making something happen.. but if you really want to get to know this girl id say go for the earlier dates.. its less threatening for the girl because it shows you have other things in mind besides banging. and she will potentially feel just more comfortable with the date overall, cuz she thinks your focused on making the connection rather than getting her drunk by 1am and boned by 3.
>>
Thanks for your input, anons.
I'll ask for 5. I figure if she doesn't like that, but is actually interested in meeting me she'll either agree or counter with a different time.
>>
>>17304639
Good luck! I'm still going to ask my next date to be at 1pm.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.