[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im 19. just finished my first year of college majoring in chemical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
im 19. just finished my first year of college majoring in chemical engineering. over 4 months ago the girl i was falling for was drugged and raped. it killed me she told me that was why she couldnt be with me anymore. ever since then i have hated me life. i dont have nearly the amount of motivation i did before i met her and during the time we were together. i was only with her for 3 months but for some reason i cant get over that i can never have her again. about 2 months after she told me what happened, i found out she had a boyfriend. its been over 2 months since then, and since ive talked to her, and i fucking hate my life. i would say i have a lot of potential and can be "successful" but all i want is to be with her. i want to kill myself, what do i do
>>
She's had a boyfriend since? Then she either lied about the rape or seriously exagerrated. She's over you. Get over her and move on with your life.
You seriously want to kill yourself over a woman you were with for only 3 months? I've had hangovers that lasted longer.
I suspect that you were hoping to help her get over this, that you'd be the hero, she'd always be grateful to you for staying with her when others wouldn't have, blah blah romantic blah blah. Give your head a shake, seriously.
>>
>>17304142

So after she was raped you "hate your life" now?

you do realize how ridiculous that sounds?

move on, you like a girl that had a boyfriend and was raped, honestly I believe there are better girls out there for you.
>>
>>17304142
lol if she got a boyfriend and dumped you then she white lied the story
>>
>>17304142
She lied anon. Logic this out: she says she can't date you cause she was raped, next month or two away she's dating someone else? It doesn't add up, you don't get over being raped that quickly.

She's a cunt for not being honest with you, you deserve better and will find it but first you need to understand that you won't as long as you remain in the state you're in.

Did she dump you over text? I'm curious
>>
>>17304488

yeah she told me this over text...
>>
>>17304351

i was with her at the time. she told me somebody drugged her and she didnt know what happened but she was sure someone took advantage of her. i kind of knew nothing about it and my imagination made me crazy. she told me this then i didnt see her for two months, then when i did i found out she was with a different guy
>>
>>17304531
YUP
She lied. She's a selfish coward and you need to get over this because she's really not worth it. Don't talk to her, it'll make shit worse, but seriously just get on with your life, you don't need that bitch.

I've been through the exact same thing before and I was pathetic enough to try and ask it out of her and it made things worse.

Take it from a guy with first hand experience, she has lied to you about this and simply just didn't want to be with you. You shouldn't want to be with her because she's a sefish coward who doesn't have the respect to at least be honest with you to your face.

Move on anon, this experience will help you in the future and don't take her bitchiness personally, she's not worth the bother you're experiencing.
>>
>>17304546
Oh then other guy was troll kek, anyway most of my shit from>>17304559
Still stands. You don't get over rapes like that, even if you were drugged. Usually makes it worse. Just get over it it's not gonna help you being all upset and depressed
>>
>>17304568

there are times when im motivated and feel good, but the shittiness always comes back. when i wake up its almost always the first thing i think about and throughout the day it just drains me. how do i get around this? also do you think i should stay away from weed and alcohol because i feel like it can make it worse. i know you dont have the answers to everything but i just need someone elses opinion since ive only told one friend about this
>>
>>17304596
You need to tell yourself that she really isn't for you and you aren't for her. Don't miss her, don't worry about her, stop caring. You deserve better and you will find it. Every time you feel the shitty feelings remind yourself of all her bad traits (even the most weird shit like "her nose is too small" etc) and think about how it's just not worth feeling that way, it'll help you move on
>>
>>17304607

thanks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.