[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best ways to get rid of face fat? Since last summer I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg (14 KB, 494x344) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466493936090.jpg
14 KB, 494x344
Best ways to get rid of face fat?

Since last summer I've been hitting my workouts fairly heavily, and eating right, and I've lost weight and gained a little bit of muscle but for some reason my face has remained fat as fuck. I have a slight double chin, and my cheeks are very puffy. It looks disgusting and mishapen. Wat do
>>
Height and weight?
>>
>>17304000
I'm 6'3" and around 220lbs
>>
>>17303986
>Best ways to get rid of face fat?
>Since last summer I've been hitting my workouts fairly heavily

seems like you aren't
>>
If you cut your head off, all of your face fat will be gone
>>
Work out your face muscles by sucking dicks
>>
>>17303986
Okay there's no such thing as "getting rid of [body part] fat". This is a myth called "spot reduction". Losing body fat doesn't work that way.

In order to lose weight in your face, you need to keep losing weight. You'll lose fat all over your body at the same time. For whatever reason, your genetics tell your body to store more fat in your face, so it's taking longer to see a difference because there's simply more there.

Just keep losing weight like you have been. Cardio, and eating well.
>>
Lose weight.

That's it.

Some people's faces look like complete puffy shit until they hit 12% or lower

You'll be sacrificing gains but if you want to look good you'll have to go on a long cut
>>
>>17304049
Yeah you need to keep losing weight. You're a pretty big guy in general, and I'm going to assume you don't have as much muscle as you think, so you're still a little chubby. So either lose some weight or get some actual muscle.

What's your workout like and what's your diet like? Caloric intake, how much protein, carbs, etc.
>>
>>17304059
This
>>
>>17304059
YES!!
>>
>>17303986
girls like a little chubbiness, no one likes seeing bones.
>>
>>17303986
SS+GOMAD and maybe some HIIT
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.