[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to a party this weekend where a guy I like will be. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: received_608192646002076.jpg (53 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
received_608192646002076.jpg
53 KB, 480x542
Going to a party this weekend where a guy I like will be. The chances are we're both gonna get pretty drunk. My question is, should I have sex with him if the opportunity arises? Considering I want a relationship with him I don't know if that's a good idea.
>>
Eventually sex fades into the background but just cuddling and taking about yourself is one of the best memories ever. And no friendzone shit tell him the real stuff
>>
Wouldn't recommend it at all if you want a relationship with him.

Get his number, tell him you think he is cute etc. and see if you two click in a non-sexual environment at all

If you only like him because he is hot or something and don't really feel anything for him, then feel free to do it if you won't feel any regret later.
>>
If you want it to be something more than just a fling, make out with him, maybe stroke his dick through his pants, but if he tries to go all the way just tell him you like him but you aren't ready yet.

I'm a guy, and speaking from experience, shit like that drives me crazy in both the bad and good ways. He won't be able to keep his mind off you. Then you can set up a date later in a 1-on-1, more sober environment, and the sex will be amazing cuz of all the tension.

If you let him fuck on night 1, chances are he will lose interest fairly quickly
>>
>>17303700
Don't do this. Ever
>>
>>17303700

lolmao. Shittiest advice 2016
>>
>>17303616
I tried to sleep with my boyfriend like an hour after we first met, we're still together over 4 years later. Can't predict how these things go. Not sure what I would've done if I'd wanted a relationship. He wanted one so that's why we're still together.

Do you know if he wants to be in a relationship? Would you be upset if you slept with him and you found out he didn't want a relationship or was lying about wanting to be in one?
>>
>>17303706
>>17303714

Why can't guys just admit that when they get sex quickly and easily they lose interest quicker?
>>
>>17303744
Because men are diverse and the type of guy to get sick of a girl after they fuck is not the type of guy you want to settle down with.
>>
>>17303744
why can't idiots just admit they're wrong?
>>
>>17303744
nobody likes a tease, anon. your advice was shitty.
>>
>>17303770
Fair enough. Personally, I like the chase involved in getting a girl. when it comes too easily, I lose interest. I don't think that makes me a bad person though. It's just a preference.

>>17303778
Calm down bud.
>>
>>17303782
That was my point: I do like a tease, to a certain extent. A few people I've had the same convo with have expressed the same sentiment. I can see why others might not like it though.
>>
Unless I was really interested or thought I could bang you again I wouldn't likely call back.
>>
>>17303616
when pussy is easy I know it is easy for every guy and I'm not special.
>>
>>17303616
no, every guy will most likely not consider you for a relationship if you fuck them first
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.