[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi guys, i posted here before about my girlfriend from china
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fanmix_cover-1645.jpg (163 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
fanmix_cover-1645.jpg
163 KB, 474x474
Hi guys, i posted here before about my girlfriend from china who came to visit me in canada.

we've been together for 3 years. i visited her in china for about half of that. we had a very emotional goodbye in china, then spent 8 months being separated which was tough, now we got lucky and got her a visitor visa to canada which allows her to stay for 6 months (1 year if extended)

we originally planned on getting her a permanent resident visa while shes here, which would allow her to stay here permanently and work/study/do business with freedom of traveling between the two countries

however requires her to stay here for a year. shes only been here for a month, and she has been homesick already. she told me several times that she misses her parents and friends and feel bored not doing any work.

i love her very very much but i dont want her to be like this. should i buy her a ticket to go home soon? this might mean that we'll see each other again
>>
OP here, i meant to say this might mean we'lll never see each other again
>>
That's a pretty rough situation.

Does she have any reason to be there other than you? If she plans on starting any sort of career there or staying long term for anything else it you'll just be prolonging the problem by sending her back. It might even make it harder for her the next time she comes back. There's no point in that.

On the other hand, if you're the only reason then she has to decide who's more important.
>>
>>17303221
she can't work here until we apply for the permanent visa which will take 11 months from now.

she thought about starting some career here but has no solid plans.

basically she thinks of this place as “ok”, but really likes her home in china. without me, she would have 0 consideration staying here
>>
>>17303264
If that's the case then it is completely up to whichever one is more important. You can't get advice on that from people on the internet because it's her personal emotions.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.