[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to develop finger control?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Osulogo.png (292 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
Osulogo.png
292 KB, 945x945
I have a lot of trouble maintaining accuracy on streams slower than 190 BPM due to my lack of it. What do?
>>
What does this even mean
>>
I think they're asking how to git gud at rhythm games. Lmao
>>
Play guitar
>>
New player here but the best advice I can give is too keep playing as you'll get better
>>
Play easy songs and get S/SS. Then move up a star and get S/SS and keep going. When it starts to get harder to get S or A, then you know at what level you need to practice on. It took me 1 and a half years to get about #10000 and just know that it takes time and effort to be good at this game.
My tip is to find songs that you really like that are hard, so that you look forward to play them

osu.ppy.sh/s/295753
osu.ppy.sh/b/136400?m=0
osu.ppy.sh/b/89721&m=0
osu.ppy.sh/s/37563
>>
>asking advice how to play some faggy iphone game

We got cucks and betas who can't get laid and your wasting bandwidth for THIS shit??

Git out.
>>
>>17303437
Do you recommend alternating on those easy maps and aiming for high accuracy? Also, should I play those low bpm stream maps?
>>17303441
At least it's better than the daily "I recently found out my gf was sucking off Tyrone Titandick behind my back! Does she still love me?" threads
>>
>>17303509
I didnt really care for anything except the stars, they give you a general idea about the difficulty on the map. Don't worry about BPM now when you're just starting out l, worry about accuracy and keeping high combos
>>
>>17303763
There's my problem. I'm actually a 4-digit DT farmer. I can stream 190-220 bpm comfortably. Anything below that takes an incredible amount of concentration and effort on my part to acc. Should I ditch DT for a while to develop some finger control?
>>
>>17303824
Yeah ofcourse man. that's actually a lot of people's cases, like they're good at fast and hard maps but really bad when its slowed down and easy. Learn the basics even though they're boring because its going to help you improve you going from fast streams to really slow when you're not prepared for it in maps.
>>
>>17303062
play the maps with them, don't reset after combo break, loosen up your fingers and ultimately, play more
>>
>>17303893
Thanks for replying dude.
>>17303897
So tapping lightly is better than tapping hard when it comes to slow streams?
>>
>>17303441
>iPhone game
Here is your reply, good sir.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.