[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one stop being a man child in order to become a real man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: baby-suiting-660x600.jpg (147 KB, 660x600) Image search: [Google]
baby-suiting-660x600.jpg
147 KB, 660x600
How does one stop being a man child in order to become a real man?
>>
>>17302501
Do adult things until being an adult feels natural to you.
>>
>>17302501
Depends what you class as a man child. My hubby still plays video games (we do this together too) we still have immature laughs together. Personally I dont see anything wrong with being in touch with your inner child, as long as you are able to function as an adult, you can always be happy doing the things you always enjoyed :)
>>
Every day, do at least one thing that you don't want to do. Doesn't matter how big or small it is, or whether or not you've wanted to do it in the past. There are only two rules:
- At the moment you do it, you must actively not want to do it. If you've been not wanting to do it recently the whim strikes, that doesn't count. This has to be sonething that you have to force yourself to do.
- You have to DO something. Not doing something that you want to do doesn't count, because it doesn't involve doing anything.

This is practice. The goal is to build active discipline. This will help.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.