[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice anons. The prom in my school will be in october.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1456173511345.jpg (17 KB, 600x468) Image search: [Google]
1456173511345.jpg
17 KB, 600x468
I need advice anons.
The prom in my school will be in october. Yeah, you've guessed it right, I don't have a partner yet. I was in a party a few days ago w/ classm8s. One of the girls came up to me and asked to invite her friend to the prom. I said OK, but got so drunk I simply forgot to do it. There's no school till September and I'm sure I won't ever see her in the summer break. Shall I invite her through Messenger? Or is that cancer?

P.S. I would gladly wait until September and ask her out in person, but her friend told me she wants yo get a partner ASAP.
>>
Call her you doofus.

Keyword:

C A L L
A
L
L
>>
>>17302251
Ain't got her number :(
>>
>>17302255
Damn, son. Ask your friend for it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160620_145735.jpg (729 KB, 1435x1437) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160620_145735.jpg
729 KB, 1435x1437
>>17302263
Hmm, idk. In never spoke with her befor and I'm not the best at speaking with people I don't really know (especially w/ girls in cringy topics like this).

I don't want to preform the best invitation ever, I just want to get it done. Would texting be really that impolite?

Pic related
>>
>>17302280
It sounds like you are doing this as a chore. Also, cringy topic? It's only cringy if you're a certified spaghetti spiller.
>>
>>17302298
I basically am. I don't really give a fuck about this whole thing, I just don't want to be that one guy who stays alone. Do you think she'll decline just because I ask her in text? I can write cool texts... :)
>>
>>17302310
The thing about texting versus calling (in person moreso) it's that it's very impersonal. Sure, you can write cool, or cute, or even bold texts. But in the end the sound of your voice or your face will be the defining aspect of the invitation. These are lost when texting. Alas, texting is and will be the prevailing method of communication for the upcoming generations. In conclusion, do whatever the fuck you want.
>>
>>17302341
Thanks! I think I'll go with texting cuz I'm a pussy
>>
>>17302310
Dont be that guy, i already am. I spent my prom drinking with like three people i barely know and when everybody was dancing and shit i was on my phone or in the toilet :^)
It fucking sucked
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.