[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing all these people on the internet that say that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: wew.jpg (4 KB, 92x92) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
4 KB, 92x92
I keep seeing all these people on the internet that say that they're 30 years old and kissless virgins
It just fucking scares me that I could once end up like those people
I'm really young and I know that people change but god damn it's just scary, it's not like I'm doing that good with women too right now
>>
>>17302000
Get fit. Read books. Acquire knowledge, both practical and theoretical. Try new things. Step outside your comfort zone.
>>
>>17302012
what kind of books?
>>
>>17302019
Classical ones, educational ones, manuals, shit you enjoy.
>>
>>17302000
Just gotta put yourself out there. The people who are 30 years old and kissless either just sit around hoping something will happen or are super gross looking.
>>
People like having sex and even some of the fattest, stupidest, and most misshapen people on the planet get laid.

If you're a virgin at 30 it's because you've chosen to be. If you can't get laid it's simply because you haven't tried to. Sometimes you'll lie and pretend that you've 'tried', but actually you just awkwardly stood around at a party and stared at pretty girls really hard. Or you spoke to one girl and deemed yourself an unfuckable loser.

My feeling is that if you've put more effort into making sure you watched Game of Thrones than you did into finding romance then you have no right to complain.
>>
>>17302085
This is true.

However, just because it is relatively within grasp to get laid, doesn't mean that getting laid will fix your life, infact, quite the contrary. You will encounter incredibly difficult situations while in relationships, and if you are not mature, or partner is not mature, than it will be hell.

As for the previous poster saying to read books, it doesn't mean crap. I've read many classics and it does nothing to help you get laid.

As a 30+ kissless virgin I can honestly say that I am so glad I never compromised myself to get laid, I saw many people make regrettable decisions. Believe it or not I am very happy, and find contentment from meaningful aspects of society. Sex is fleeting, and it is not defined by Love, so know yourself first, and love yourself first, than everything else will be like a blessing.
>>
>>17302000
My dad got married at 38, man.
It's not really too late until you're dead.
>>
>>17302012
Fuck this, I did all of this but it doesn't help me from fucking stuttering and sperging out when I talk to hot women.
>>
>>17302000

>>17302012
Working out and acquiring knowledge will not make you get "laid" faster. Work out because you want to feel healthier. "Acquire knowledge" so you can understand the world better. There are two ways to find yourself a partner: be good looking or be confident. If you ain't got what it takes externally, then you'll have to go internally (shitty analogies) and use your brain. I don't mean to pull out some Machiavelli shit, I mean to "man" up or "woman" up and approach the person with the intention of going out on a date.

Confidence is food to a wise man and liquor to a fool. A friend told me that, apparently he got it from some television show. But fact of the matter is, if you don't go out and get what you want, then you'll only get what's given to you...and sometimes. It's nothing. That's why you have to keep trying. You may get rejected 100 times, but that just makes the one person who doesn't reject you THAT much special. Good luck, friend.
>>
The biggest piece of advice I can give you is this: get the fuck off this toxic cesspit that we call 4chan.
>>
>>17302289
I agree with this person, especially if you use the word "cesspit".
>>
>>17302287
Working out improves confidence and also gives `i can take care about myself` vibe. Lets be honest- if someone is fat at young age he probably lacks responsibility and discipline.
If you spill spaghetti, my best advice is actually talking with strangers. For example just go into a book store and ask workers something like `I enjoy (book type you like) and my favourite was (bla bla). Do you know anything similiar to it? Which genres would you recommend?`. As simple as that. When you get more comfortable, move on to casual conversations in stores, bus stops, work, maybe cafees etc. When you will see that approaching other person isnt that big of a deal, you wont have any problem to talk with hot girls. Although, if you are extremally boring and ugly, lowering your standards is a wise decision. When somebody who takes care of himself see a greasy sperg with hair uncut for three years he is most likely to cut conversation no matter how nice you think you are and how much you think you deserve their company.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.