[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is getting chunky. I didn't sign up for this, however,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Brewster-F2A-Buffalo-Title.jpg (41 KB, 600x265) Image search: [Google]
Brewster-F2A-Buffalo-Title.jpg
41 KB, 600x265
My gf is getting chunky. I didn't sign up for this, however, since we have a child together I feel like I have to stay. Other women have children and manage to stay fit, why can't she?

How can I let my gf know that she needs to lose a lot of weight and take better care of herself?
>>
Cheating on her would send a strong message.
>>
Tell her that you've decided to lose weight yourself. And be serious about it.

Be her work out buddy, not her drill sergeant.
>>
Just tell her you're losing physical attractiveness, and offer to both go to the gym together.
Good bonding.
If she getts pissy and cheats, eject out of that shit quick.

It's sad when cheating is such a common occurrence...
>>
Take on the responsibilities of a parent more. Allow her to have a lot of free time to work on herself and hit the gym.

My wife gained weight during pregnancy, what works for us is I get home from work, take care of dinner for our 2 and 6 year old while she does her thing. She comes back to them washed and asleep and life for us is great. Improved heaps when I started helping out more. We have our time from 9 to midnight. It works great.

Don't expect her to change if you don't sacrifice man.
>>
Women don't value beauty for its own sake. They only value beauty because of what it can get them. She doesn't care that you find her unattractive, because she's got you trapped now. This isn't even something she conciously does.
>>
>>17301268
>>17301273
>>17301275
>>17301288

Yeah I would ignore these guys OP.

Take it from a man married with kids. Take my advice here >>17301277 and do your part.
>>
>falling for the marriage meme

You poor, poor devil.
>>
>>17301263
My husband gained weight.
Went on a diet/health phase.
I lost 20lbs.
He lost 30lbs.
Life is good.
>>
>wife is getting THICK
>this is somehow a bad thing
I don't understand.
>>
>>17301306
>>17301646
They aren't married tho?
>>
>>17301263
>LOL, BITCH YOU'RE FAT.
>>
>>17301277
This
>>
>>17301277
Take responsibility OP you lazy fuck.
>>
>>17301268
I will consider this.
>>
>>17301263
as a girl I can tell you this is some realy sensitive topic and it's almost garanteed she will get offended and hurt

the best way is think up activities you do together that are /fit/ maybe instead of netflix go out for a swim, invite her for a hike, play badminton, anything that takes walking

also you can go to the gym together, as long as you are both in this shit, she will be comfortable

and watch what both of you eat
>>
>>17301263
>Other women have children and manage to stay fit

Other women have children, gain 100 pounds, and can never work it back off no matter how hard they try. People aren't all the same. If you're such a shallow asshole do your girl a favor and just dump her and get it over with already. Or sack up, live the life you chose, and stop complaining about petty superficial shit.

I'll give you a tip, no one stays thin and pretty forever.
>>
>>17301263
You should man up for not pulling out or wearing protection, regardless if she said it was okay.

Then you should consider if your view of her being chunky is worth paying a percentage of your income for 18 years; when you inevitably run her ass off because you only cared about her feelings when your dick was in her.
>>
>>17302751
>fast food eating, alcohol drinking, shit skin Caucasian detected
>>
>>17302758
>shit skin
>caucasian

Mullato?
>>
>>17302754
op got rekd
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.